PDA

View Full Version : New expansions plz

mafruha
05-20-15, 09:17 AM
I think we need some new expansions now.. What do u guys think?? Is there any possibility of brand new expansions TL???

katbtodd
05-20-15, 09:24 AM
I will second that , I need more land so I can use my moat

AnniePMH
05-20-15, 10:12 AM
Yes! I've had to store almost all deco (except the Faerie Campfire, lol). Last week it got so bad I even had to store the Tavern and the Marketplace...Just the crafting buildings, crafting materials and the Royal stuff left...:( Please, please give us expansions!!!:eek:

violasig
05-20-15, 06:15 PM
I will second that , I need more land so I can use my moat

More land please. When are you going to allow US to expand.....??????

violasig
05-20-15, 06:16 PM
I agree

Liloze
05-21-15, 12:30 PM
You Made NEW Expansions in RS and BS why not CS ? :confused:
EXPANSIONS

SunnyDaysFarm2014
05-25-15, 02:32 AM
I agree.....All we really need are expansions. As a level 50 player I'm getting bored. There is no room to redecorate, and all the updates involve more stuff to put in overstuffed kingdoms. So I have to admit I'm spending more time playing Simpsons where there seems to be 'unlimited' expansions. Also most of the new decos have bad graphics which make the kingdoms look fuzzy. I'm probably gonna stop playing until there is more room, because I'm not having fun anymore.....

robotparade
05-25-15, 11:47 AM
I'm seeing a new structure I never noticed before in the lower right portion of the kingdom - has anyone expanded here?

germander10
05-25-15, 03:32 PM
I'm seeing a new structure I never noticed before in the lower right portion of the kingdom - has anyone expanded here?

That structure has been there for a while now. I have no idea what it is, but current expansions do not allow us to get anywhere near it! Perhaps it's for a future, yet unplanned, quest. We can only hope.

meme1098
05-25-15, 03:47 PM
If you zoom in, you'll see a robe & crown sitting on a throne under glass. It's to crown the true ruler..