PDA

View Full Version : Tournament Leaderboard

mommapleaz
05-20-15, 05:31 AM
I have high leaderboard score on game one of tournament, however, I can not move on to game 2 because it asks for my FB log in or my name but no where to enter or select

PikaSquirrel
06-02-15, 01:53 PM
Do you see a text box to enter your name? If you do, what happens if you tap this text box? Do you experience issues with being able to type your name? Which keyboard do you use on your Android device? If possible, please post a screenshot of the issue you're experiencing in the game. Please let us know if you have any additional information as well, thanks.

pocketpeggy
06-19-15, 04:58 PM
The same thing is happening to me as well. I have tried tapping on my name in the text box and still nothing happens. it's frustrating because you pay to play, but can't get through to round two

PikaSquirrel
06-19-15, 05:01 PM
The same thing is happening to me as well. I have tried tapping on my name in the text box and still nothing happens. it's frustrating because you pay to play, but can't get through to round two

Which keyboard do you use on your Android device? Do you use the default Samsung keyboard or a different keyboard that you have downloaded?

pocketpeggy
06-19-15, 05:02 PM
I put my name in the text box, and tapped it and still nothing. I have been trying for three days now. It's kind of frustrating

pocketpeggy
06-19-15, 05:03 PM
I use the samsung keyboard that pops up when you go to the second level

[S8] Walt
06-23-15, 02:52 PM
I use the samsung keyboard that pops up when you go to the second level

Can you try closing the apps running in the background and restarting your device before attempting to enter your name?

If this doesn't help, please provide us with the exact name of the keyboard you are using. You can locate your installed keyboards by going to Settings > My Device > Language and Input, here you'll see the Keyboards installed on your device. Thanks!