PDA

View Full Version : Not worth it

Cupcake_Lover507
05-19-15, 06:14 PM
Why does French Toast take 1 minute to make 30 plates, yet it takes 3 minutes to make 10 plates of Bacon and Eggs?

twospoons
05-19-15, 07:52 PM
since you just started, let me spare you some pain: do not expect logic in this game. there are long-cooking recipes with low servings, there are huge decorations that are cheaper than tiny ones, and there are some very weird weekly themes. but it's fun anyway!

(also, it's always worth it to cook a recipe enough that you progress to the point of mastery, because then you earn gems with which to buy pretty decor, or expand, or skip steps in goals. whatever floats your boat.)

lynniefish
05-19-15, 07:57 PM
Also, French toast sells for just one coin, while bacon and eggs sells for six. Overall, you earn a bit more from French toast, but it takes a lot longer to do so (six customers = six coins or one customer = six coins...which would you choose?). But if you're just starting and not able to keep food on your counters, coins per serving isn't as important as it will be later in the game.

Cupcake_Lover507
05-20-15, 09:19 AM
To twospoons,Yes, I know there is not logic in many games. This was my first post on the website, and I'm new. I kinda just wanted to see some replies. 😀