PDA

View Full Version : Explanation of requirements for boards

valw2015
05-19-15, 02:17 PM
hello, I've looked online and can't find an explanation of what it takes to check off the iridescent gem with a line through it. Sometimes it counts if I activate a 4 gem bonus, sometimes when I click 2 of those together but most of the time it doesn't. An explanation of how to check those off would be helpful to complete those boards.

hugpete
05-22-15, 12:49 AM
Can you give me a level as an example, where this is needed? I think it just means you need to fire off that many "line blasters" which are made by matching 4. But if you list a level, I can double check. Btw-I'm just a player, not an employee. :)

pundoggity
05-25-15, 06:57 AM
hello, I've looked online and can't find an explanation of what it takes to check off the iridescent gem with a line through it. Sometimes it counts if I activate a 4 gem bonus, sometimes when I click 2 of those together but most of the time it doesn't. An explanation of how to check those off would be helpful to complete those boards.

I'm thinking it may be because the board is asking for the line (through the iridescent gem) to be going in a certain direction. I remember one of the stages asking for that.