PDA

View Full Version : Grayed out but Uncollected...energy gone!

reliquary
05-19-15, 01:26 PM
Arg! Yet another gitichy bug....:(
It's not like I don't already make concessions and alter my play to TRY to get around them.:confused: sarcasm

So over lunchtime I ran thru and collected all my necessary buildings....lemmie note: I did NOT quick collect, AND I checked a neighbor FIRST to make sure I was synced.

Now, it wasn't Sir Clopsalot (meaning that I didn't have a connection)... It was that very briefly (1 or 2 seconds) everything paused...and no, it was not a freeze(like its gonna crash due to low memory) my dragons and Ali's were still hopping ....I'm playing on a ipad3 with plenty of memory room.

I went thru about 30 energy....and every building is transparent/ grayed out.....but my little lady hero is stationary and staring up at me obviously oblivious to the tasks I commanded her...lol

AndyaknowWhat? all my energy is gone gone gone

& oh yes, I restarted, visited a neighbor etc. but the energy is gone.....ummm...no fun.

Why are these syncing glitches getting worse?

Edit to add a pic.....
Note that there are 4 lemon trees, and 2 mushroom troves( the new ones) grayed out/transparent....
And my lovely little ruler girlie is innocently staring up at me wondering what to do

PikaSquirrel
05-28-15, 02:34 PM
So your avatar was in the process to start collecting from your items and then the game froze and she stopped trying to collect? Or did she collect from a few items and then stopped? Then after force closing, you didn't receive your energy back? Have you experienced this before?

reliquary
05-29-15, 10:12 AM
Yes, that is exactly what is happening. She's busy running around, then sync issue, then she stops collecting. The buildings I previously tapped are still grayed out, energy gone from counter. I can re-click the grayed out building....but it uses ANOTHER energy.
I can force quit and reopen, but the building is uncollected......and the energy gone.
This has happened 2 or 3 more times since I originally posted.

I'm playing on a brand new iPad 3 mini, latest update, solid internet connection.

PikaSquirrel
06-02-15, 11:40 AM
Does a specific collection seem to cause this?