PDA

View Full Version : How to track down a former neighbor?

spydre1
05-18-15, 06:49 PM
I hope ya'll can help. I accidentally deleted on of my best neighbors. I didn't have any messages from her saved, and I don't remember her storm ID, I know it's not the name of her bakery, I tried that. So is there any way to track someone down when you know the name of their store, but not their ID?

spydre1
05-18-15, 07:16 PM
Or rather, can you GET to their store - you know, visit - knowing the name, but not the ID?

larissa2k
05-18-15, 07:19 PM
I hope ya'll can help. I accidentally deleted on of my best neighbors. I didn't have any messages from her saved, and I don't remember her storm ID, I know it's not the name of her bakery, I tried that. So is there any way to track someone down when you know the name of their store, but not their ID?

Lots of times a lot of your neighbors are neighbors too so visit them all and look at their wall to see if they left a tipped message and if u do find them ask for storm Id again.Thats the only thing I can think of .also when u recently delete someone and u press vist other bakeries they are sometimes on the top of the list .

add_me2358
05-18-15, 08:36 PM
This is why I make it a habit to write the ID's down before I add people just in case. I'm sorry this happened to you OP.

matrixkitten
05-18-15, 09:12 PM
I'd post a message on your wall explaining what happened. Maybe your neighbor will visit your shop to see why you removed her (quitting the game, trimming down neighbor list, etc.). If you recently posted on her wall, she may still have a link back to you.

Otherwise, maybe you can ask on the forum? Many players don't visit this place, but some do.

zZ_guera_Zz
05-18-15, 09:59 PM
Check your news feed. A lot of times for some reason the news feed will keep a months old post of a friend helping you with a request and fall to post a message saying a different friend helped even if it was way more recently.

No idea why the feed is so weird but I actually found a former friend on my feed even though I hasn't played for over a year and had been playing again for two weeks before I thought to check for her.

Bakerling
05-18-15, 10:56 PM
I Agree with add_me2358. Whenever I want to add player, I will ask for their ID. I have a notebook specially for this game. I wrote all my neighbour ID down before I add them. I will let them have my ID too in case I deleted them wrongly so that they can re add you back if they want too. Well, if a player want to delete another player, there must be a reason behind it. either inactive or they reduce intake of neighbour or they quit the game already.
RESPECT IS IMPORTANT IN THIS GAME If player A like to Add player B but player B don't feel like adding any more neighbour so player B did not add player A. Player A CANNOT go to Player B's wall to ask player B's neighbour for player B's ID without seeking player B permission. I think Player B's neighbour CANNOT disclose player B's ID or personal details on wall without player B approval/permission. Player B's neighbour must seek Player B permission before disclosing anything relevant to player B. This is mutual respect we should follow when playing online game.
Please play this game properly to prevent argument happen in this game.

Embo79
05-19-15, 04:55 AM
I recognise your username spydre1 ;)
Because I always read it as 'Spider'!

twospoons
05-19-15, 11:56 AM
agree with matrixkitten's suggestion, and also check with your other neighbors--depends on how you play, but a lot of my neighbors are also neighbors with each other, so if i lost one of mine i bet i could find her on someone else's wall.