PDA

View Full Version : Did not Get Gems

xxangelmariexxx
05-17-15, 10:43 AM
I posted in another thread that I bought gems and haven't received them yet nor did I get a receipt....well I finally got the invoice today and still no gems...I emailed itones (since the invoice came from them) about it, but not sure if they were the ones i should question

gabstarx
05-18-15, 08:33 AM
This I horrible so sorry to hear this happen to you especially since the price of gems in this game is so high I would be emailing teamlava and give them your account to your game details and get them to look into it something similar happen to me and the corrected the problem within 2days hope you get your gems soon :)

xxangelmariexxx
05-18-15, 10:38 AM
This I horrible so sorry to hear this happen to you especially since the price of gems in this game is so high I would be emailing teamlava and give them your account to your game details and get them to look into it something similar happen to me and the corrected the problem within 2days hope you get your gems soon :)

How do I contact them?

kooky panda
05-18-15, 10:39 AM
I posted in another thread that I bought gems and haven't received them yet nor did I get a receipt....well I finally got the invoice today and still no gems...I emailed itones (since the invoice came from them) about it, but not sure if they were the ones i should question

Please try force closing your game and check to see if they show up.

If they are still missing, please email a copy of the your receipt to support@teamlava.com .

Thanks