View Full Version : Fixed Did not receive the final goal prize

PepperWoo
05-18-15, 11:56 AM
I have finished this month's goal but did not receive the goal prize, only the unlocked the item without the indication of how many I have in storage. I haven't bought it cause it's probably the same glitch like what happened in RS before (link: http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?78480-Y-Do-U-Have-to-Pay-For-It) and I don't want to have to email support just to be reimbursed, but I do want to receive (1) of the prize that I earned for free. Please have a look into it, thanks!

PS: Yes I have tried restarting my game many times already but still nothing.

orleansparish
05-18-15, 11:59 AM
Was it supposed to be for free? I remember a goal when we didn't get the prize for free. It was just unlocked and we paid coins for it.

PepperWoo
05-18-15, 12:16 PM
Was it supposed to be for free? I remember a goal when we didn't get the prize for free. It was just unlocked and we paid coins for it.

Shouldn't it always be? Otherwise it wouldn't really be called a prize if we have to pay for it, at least the first copy should be free. I honestly can't remember an instance where we had to pay for the final goal prize except the goal in RS that glitched (link above) and someone said TL even had to apologize cause they weren't aware of the problem so they fixed it and reimbursed people who paid.

SparklyOctopus
05-18-15, 05:00 PM
Thanks for letting us know about this. :) You should see in your account that you have the Surprise Party now, PepperWoo.

PepperWoo
05-18-15, 07:21 PM
Thanks for letting us know about this. :) You should see in your account that you have the Surprise Party now, PepperWoo.

Thanks, it's there now! :D