PDA

View Full Version : Fed up 😤

LionessLettie61
05-18-15, 10:06 AM
I really enjoyed playing this game, but every time TL updates this game, they make things more n more difficult to obtain things, i wish they would go back to the original way the game was met to play, ur nbrs could gift u parts n items needed, now it's too hard to expand n i dont have money to spend on gems, as is ive put over $500 in this game n still I can't move forward
Plz TL, put the game back to its original way, the farmers market is way too expensive n parts needed are far n few to get so plz i beg TL to make changes, this game is no longer fun....it's just another game wanting our money, i refuse to fork out anymore money n refuse to play unless TL makes the game fun again n cheaper to play n brings the original game back as it used to be
So TL, if u wanna keep players here, make some drastic changes

altheamae64
05-19-15, 10:04 AM
I thought I was an early adopter but there's never been any gifting of parts since I've been playing. I never notice how much stuff costs in the Market because if I need something to cook a recipe then I'll pay - regardless of price.

I don't pay any attention to how many coins I have until I need to expand or buy a new recipe which btw is stupidly expensive for reasons that are unclear to me.

luna2cute
05-24-15, 02:48 PM
I don't spend money on games because I don't have any. Lol

That being said everything is attainable in the regular game with patience and time. I have no problem with farmers market prices.

I however have not been able to finish any timed goals, but oh well. Such is the way it works.

If you are unhappy, they try another game. :)