PDA

View Full Version : World event - spring forward community requirements

mymummy789
05-18-15, 02:45 AM
Why have you reduced the time span of this world event by a week yet left the community collection requirements the same as the 21 day events? Is this a major oversite on your part or do you really hate us so much you want to tease us with two animals we have absolutely no hope of obtaining?

kooky panda
05-18-15, 11:23 AM
I am going to flag this over.

orleansparish
05-18-15, 11:38 AM
I've never won the final personal prize. With one nest and no gold buying it's impossible. But imagine my surprise when I checked to see if the community won me another spring dragon and I saw we are barely finished with the second goal! And there's no way we will win that super sweet looking pony. No fair! Maybe they will give it to us? I hope. I don't have many pretty creatures. I wanted that one more than the last individual one.

mymummy789
05-18-15, 12:13 PM
I am going to flag this over.

Thank you :) I have my fingers double crossed that they just messed up their figures.

LonePudding
05-18-15, 12:34 PM
I've never won the final personal prize. With one nest and no gold buying it's impossible. But imagine my surprise when I checked to see if the community won me another spring dragon and I saw we are barely finished with the second goal! And there's no way we will win that super sweet looking pony. No fair! Maybe they will give it to us? I hope. I don't have many pretty creatures. I wanted that one more than the last individual one.

Hey! Do you have all 6 farms that are are large or grand? Planting rune prunes throughout the event definitely pays a big amount to earning the final individual prize. I think someone worked it out as contributing over 2,000 seeds!

CuteTali
05-18-15, 12:59 PM
I think maybe they got the timing on it wrong, I'm still 600 points away from finishing individual prizes on both accounts, not just one and the community still needs at least another week to get those parts done. Maybe extend it in a week?

sweetypies97
05-18-15, 01:44 PM
Kooky can you please flag the community total count over as well? It has barely moved since last week, which is inaccurate. There has to be a problem with the servers or something.

kooky panda
05-18-15, 02:47 PM
This has been flagged over.

kooky panda
05-18-15, 02:56 PM
Now fixed. You may need to restart your game to see the changes.

Elsa;1111624']Hi everyone! We apologize for the issue. The Community totals should now reflect the correct amount of Super Seeds. We've extended the event until Friday. Good luck towards winning the final prize! :D

cocoandfriends
05-18-15, 03:16 PM
Why have you reduced the time span of this world event by a week yet left the community collection requirements the same as the 21 day events? Is this a major oversite on your part or do you really hate us so much you want to tease us with two animals we have absolutely no hope of obtaining?

Thanks for taking the time to bring this to S8's attention!!! :)

sweetypies97
05-18-15, 06:14 PM
Guys, seriously - thank you so much. You rock and it is really appreciated!!