PDA

View Full Version : Barn expansion vs Walter garden repairs

jgsftek
05-18-15, 01:12 AM
I'm at level 41, I have the water garden with 16 plots open. Sofar I can grow rice and seaweed. Since I've gotten the water garden I've stopped expanding the Barn storage (I'm at 410). I've got the Sushi maker and am selling a lot of rice.

Do I keep expanding the water garden and wait until I level up and get more crops and concentrate on the Barn? Or go ahead and repair the rest of the plots?

ciarjen
05-18-15, 03:21 AM
I'm at level 41, I have the water garden with 16 plots open. Sofar I can grow rice and seaweed. Since I've gotten the water garden I've stopped expanding the Barn storage (I'm at 410). I've got the Sushi maker and am selling a lot of rice.

Do I keep expanding the water garden and wait until I level up and get more crops and concentrate on the Barn? Or go ahead and repair the rest of the plots?

The ability to earn gems through train deliveries (best part of the game in my opinion) and to participate in events is very much dependent on barn capacity so I would put that priority over the water garden.

Max barn cap is 1025.

pundoggity
05-18-15, 03:33 AM

I would upgrade the barn a little more before worrying too much about extra plots. Play with it a little, couple of barn upgrades then a plot or two etc.
Take your time with it, I wish I had, the game can get very boring when you don't have anything left to do besides events.

jgsftek
05-18-15, 11:32 AM
Thanks, I'm getting close to the next barn expansion.

neurotika
05-19-15, 06:13 PM
I do regret opening so much slots in my water garden because lots of people sell crops from it that it does not sell well. I agree. Concentrate on your barn.

jigsaw75
05-21-15, 10:51 AM
Definitely Upgrade your barn first. It helps immensely with events, trains and balloons. I expand, upgrade buildings, repair the water garden plots, etc only when I need the additional space in my barn.