PDA

View Full Version : New island shows 1 stars on all levels, also map being weird

kristanlh
05-17-15, 02:13 PM
Just wanted to report that I opened the game to find a new island (the Bieber pun one) and even though it was brand new to me, all 6 levels were showing that I had 1 star on them.

Also, the map is acting a bit buggy, especially when zooming out (from a level or from an island). There are occasionally little arrows in the upper left corner, which I don't need/want/like. And when they disappear, the Facebook and gear icons still hang in the middle instead of resuming their usual position. And more importantly, sometimes I can't zoom back in to play an island.

[S8] Walt
05-18-15, 02:21 PM
Thanks for letting us know about this, we'll take a look!

As for the map issues, please try force closing your game and/or restarting your device to help correct display issues like this.

rlmtco
05-21-15, 12:59 PM
So upset! My ID in Bubblemania is YKNK GQ5. And I was waiting for new levels when I'm back in 117 level ��.

Please I do not have enough mood to repeat all the levels and the goals!

Thanks in advance for your support

[S8] Walt
05-21-15, 01:18 PM
So upset! My ID in Bubblemania is YKNK GQ5. And I was waiting for new levels when I'm back in 117 level ��.

Please I do not have enough mood to repeat all the levels and the goals!

Thanks in advance for your support

We have taken a look at your account and everything seems correct. Can you try restarting your device to see if the levels display properly? Thanks!

marla2276
05-21-15, 08:15 PM
My game opened today at level 120. I was previously on the Beiber Pun world. Ahhhhh!