PDA

View Full Version : Multiple problems.

sweetypies97
05-16-15, 08:40 PM
In both BS and RS I mastered the new 1 hour recipes but didn't receive a gem (black eyed pea salad and strawberry donuts).

In RS I got an incorrectly timed notification. I got a notification saying that my recipe was ready when it was not. I went and checked, the dish was still cooking, the timer showed it still had time before it would be ready and this adds up with my timing, ie for a 4 hour recipe I know that I put the recipe on to cook 3 hours ago and it has another hour to go. But then I went to serve it an hour later and the food was rotten.

I've had a few of the incorrect notifications but only one instance where the food was rotten.

[S8] Elsa
05-18-15, 03:17 PM
Please email support@teamlava.com for assistance with checking for your Gems received to your account. :)

Are you cooking the same dish at different times? It's possible you're receiving a note that your other instance is ready when your previous dish has already expired.

Please let us know if this happens again and what dishes you were cooking during that time. Thanks!

bobbyrae
05-18-15, 05:22 PM
Are you cooking the same dish at different times? It's possible you're receiving a note that your other instance is ready when your previous dish has already expired.

Say what?:confused: