PDA

View Full Version : Kindle

cartoc6
05-16-15, 06:28 PM
Thinking about getting a Kindle, currently have a Nexus 7. Will Dragon Story still have the same features like the iOS and android if I get the Kindle, or will I be losing features? (Crafting, tournaments, etc)

cocauina
05-16-15, 07:44 PM
Currently Kindle doesn't have any features, so yes, if you change from an Android/IOS to Kindle you will loose all the features.

But what you have earn from those features you will stay with them but they will become decor.
If you have materials and dragons in storage, and the Arctic Isles you will stay with them, since our progress and what we have is saved in TL's servers, but you will not be able to access those materials and dragons in storage (IOS and Android only), and the Arctic Isles (IOS only).

nessiesnest
05-17-15, 04:04 PM
As a KIndle player, I feel like a second-class citizen. No arena, wheel to spin, etc. Sad, sad, sad.

amerirish
05-18-15, 07:13 AM
My other account is on Kindle, I've been playing that one for about 4 years. We have no storage, no dawntree (and you can't even clear that space, it's just dead), no expansions beyond the original islands (the added expansions to the far left are not available), no battles, no quests, no mine, no arctic isles, no crafting and so on.

As much as I still use that account, I wouldn't start any new TL games on my Kindle (not that there are many available). I hope I don't discourage you from buying a Kindle because I adore mine. I just want you to be warned about the total lack of features DS has for Kindle players.