PDA

View Full Version : No hearts in Stormie's Kingdom

katbtodd
05-16-15, 03:08 AM
For the past few days there has not been any hearts in Stormie 's Kingom .I alway go there first when I start visiting , cuz he promises 5 hearts every time ,Please look into this .

parlski
05-16-15, 05:03 AM
I noticed this too, does heart collection count towards your social points, or is it just the visits?

katbtodd
05-16-15, 06:57 AM
I noticed this too, does heart collection count towards your social points, or is it just the visits?

We need the hearts

ndtrance
05-16-15, 08:23 AM
I was just wishing I could write on Stormie's wall and ask him to clear. I've noticed this since he got the moats around his castle so I'm guessing since Thursday's update?

katbtodd
05-16-15, 01:05 PM
I was just wishing I could write on Stormie's wall and ask him to clear. I've noticed this since he got the moats around his castle so I'm guessing since Thursday's update?

I'm thinking your right . That's what I was was thinking too

tigarlilyvol
05-17-15, 05:06 PM
When you ask him to clear tell him his drawbridge opens the wrong way.

SpiritWind00
05-17-15, 07:57 PM
I've reported Stormie not showing any red hearts again.... (plus mentioned the back to front draw bridge).

tigarlilyvol
05-18-15, 04:07 AM
I've reported Stormie not showing any red hearts again.... (plus mentioned the back to front draw bridge).

Thanks for helping.

kooky panda
05-18-15, 11:15 AM
This should be fixed now!

totalwasteoftime
05-18-15, 09:59 PM
I didn't think Stormie actually played. Isn't he just our free friend who sometimes shows off the latest crafted things or (more often) gem purchase decorations? Since I started I've gone up 37 levels and Stormies been on level 30 the whole time.

tigarlilyvol
05-19-15, 06:27 PM
This should be fixed now!

Thanks for fixing drawbridge, too. My OCD kept saying turn it around, please.