PDA

View Full Version : Vital extract

icastled
05-16-15, 01:35 AM
I have some downtime in my greenhouse and was wondering if I should be stocking up on vital extract. I tried to find the answer before posting but was unable to. I looked at some faerie questlines but didn't see much need for it. I don't want to waste time, resources and especially energy if it isn't a highly used item. I guess I'm curious if it is in high demand later in the story line like the glues and enchanted essence is now.

I'm at level 36 but still behind in the storyline. In the faerie questline, I'm only through the first set of goals where I completed the respite. I didn't really realize/understand the goals and storyline until I was in the mid 20 levels. When I realized the purpose, I got busy!! Until then, I was just playing a fun building and expanding game LOL.

THX IN ADVANCE 😃

88silver
05-16-15, 06:58 AM
I like stocking up on vital extract because if you have 4 vital extracts and 10 floral glows, you have an emergency supply of 20 energy whenever you need it. I only stock up when I have extra resources that it requires. If I'm low on one of the ingredients, I don't make more.

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-16-15, 10:10 AM
Yes, if you have the spare living wood, stock up! ... You'll need them for the Envoy to the Plume Hive adventure (to make allergy potion) as well as making the super strength allergy suppressant in this past week's update.

Before using all of your living wood for vital extract tho, you may want to look ahead at goals you ARE on, to see where living wood may be needed sooner for you on making architect's paste (or magic cement) & ornate beams.

icastled
05-16-15, 10:30 PM
Yes, if you have the spare living wood, stock up! ... You'll need them for the Envoy to the Plume Hive adventure (to make allergy potion) as well as making the super strength allergy suppressant in this past week's update.

Before using all of your living wood for vital extract tho, you may want to look ahead at goals you ARE on, to see where living wood may be needed sooner for you on making architect's paste (or magic cement) & ornate beams.

Thx North & Silver!!

roguebee
05-17-15, 06:48 AM
I would have a few in stock (minimum of 4 as an emergency energy supply), as you do need them every now and then as an ingredient.