PDA

View Full Version : My gem purchase won't add onto my gem total.

dakda083
05-15-15, 09:42 AM
~ UPDATE: FrozenTurtle ~

Hey everyone, just sharing an update to this issue. We believe we have resolved the issues we were having with Apple. Any new purchases going forward should not experience any issues. For any previous purchases, please continue to work with Support to assist you. Thanks again for your patience!

~ EDIT: FrozenTurtle ~

If you are experiencing any issues with your in-app purchase, please attempt the following steps:

Force close and restart the app.
From the App Store, sign out and sign back in to your Apple ID.
Delete and re-install the app - your game progress will be saved on our servers.
Sync your device with iTunes.
Begin the process of another purchase, but tap 'cancel' on Apple's confirmation dialog.

If your issue is not resolved with the above steps, please email support@storm8.com with your Storm8 ID and receipt so we can assist you. For information on how to find your receipt, please see this Apple article (https://support.apple.com/HT204088). Thanks!

i was buy gem a many time and don't have a problem ...
but this time after me confirm to buy ..... my game stuck like this around 5 minute, i realize to reset a game .

http://upic.me/i/uq/10458838_10206901520524618_4690688794837372799_n.j pg (http://upic.me/show/55530463)

and then i still don't have Gem yet. T_____T

http://upic.me/i/b9/10417461_10206901520364614_330241425623146123_n.jp g (http://upic.me/show/55530462)

what i gonna do .. buy again or waiting

Sorry,I'm not good at English

mamareader02
05-15-15, 11:09 AM
Same thing happened to me yesterday...still haven't got gems cause I don't know how to send receipt...no,I don't know how to copy and paste from my email

dakda083
05-15-15, 11:18 AM
We’re in the same boat now. :p

dakda083
05-15-15, 12:02 PM
oh i found how to get a receipt >>> https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT204088

mamareader02
05-15-15, 12:35 PM
It said to contact the developer(TL) for consumable in app purchases,I know how to check my purchase history on a PC,but how to send them a receipt from ipad?(nobody in household would be able to help me do it through pc,not an option)

mamareader02
05-15-15, 12:38 PM
If it is this hard proving it to them that I bought something from them,I just won't even try to buy anything in the future,some of us just aren't that tech abled,so now I have to just say I wasted money?wont do that again,I tried working with support,but all I get is mail them receipt-don't they have records?

dragon2046
05-15-15, 05:27 PM
I just purchased the started pack for 7.99 with shovels, seed packages, and hammers. It told me purchase was successful but didn't tell me it was added to inventory. So I force closed but still nothing in inventory. Tried to purchase again it stated purchase was already made and it would restore for free and then the game screen just stayed at the tomato slicing "thinking " screen and wouldn't do anything else. So I foreclosed again and it still wasn't added to my account. Can u please check my game and fix the problem I do not want to get charged 2 times for something I have yet to receive. Thank u. Restaurant name is Tybug and storm ID. dragon2046

mamareader02
05-15-15, 06:40 PM
Support is still trying to help,but I DID figure out how to send receipt,yay !!

dakda083
05-15-15, 06:54 PM
http://upic.me/i/0h/10410218_10206903791701396_5849916870844776531_n.j pg (http://upic.me/show/55530470)

Absolutely !! Yes i bounght it but i don't get any item add to me ...

i'm your customer i buy a product and losed a Real money but i don't get anythink how ?

i just contact to Storm support he tell me to restart my app restart my ipad and reinstall game i already do it all.

i gonna cry now T^T

xxangelmariexxx
05-15-15, 07:14 PM
Yea i tried buying gems the other day..I confirmed it but never received the gems....I also didnt get an email like I usually do, last time I check my banking account i dont think i have been charged but sometimes it can take about a week or so before it shows up....

dakda083
05-15-15, 07:21 PM
few minute ago I check my banking account i saw money paid too

mamareader02
05-15-15, 08:57 PM
They said they put my gems in,but they're not there,TL is looking into it,judging by how many people are having this problem,it's gotta be something in the new update that's doing it

abonoda77
05-15-15, 09:06 PM
I purchased gems for 4.99 and the transaction went through but the game keeps hanging with the chopping animation and won't refresh. When I try to repurchase it states that I've already made this purchase and it will be applied for free and it hangs again. I've restarted the game twice and still my purchased gems are not there.

Still won't apply my purchase. I'd either like a refund or the gems applied.

I've reinstalled, and tried ordering another pack and clicking cancel yet nothing works.

dakda083
05-15-15, 09:07 PM
Seem like a food disappeared but this Gem .

abonoda77
05-15-15, 09:23 PM

abonoda77
05-15-15, 09:34 PM
I purchased gems for 4.99 and the transaction went through but the game keeps hanging with the chopping animation and won't refresh. When I try to repurchase it states that I've already made this purchase and it will be applied for free and it hangs again. I've restarted the game twice and still my purchased gems are not there.

Still won't apply my purchase. I'd either like a refund or the gems applied.

I've reinstalled, and tried ordering another pack and clicking cancel yet nothing works.

FrozenTurtle
05-15-15, 09:45 PM
Sorry about this! It looks like we're experiencing some issues with iTunes. Please refer to the first post for some troubleshooting steps. If your issue is not resolved, please email support@storm8.com with your Storm8 ID and receipt so we can assist you.

abonoda77
05-15-15, 11:58 PM
Hopefully this will be fixed.

abonoda77
05-16-15, 12:00 AM
I've contacted them via email but from what I'm seeing from other members, it seems pointless..

dakda083
05-16-15, 02:12 AM
waiting ....

dragon2046
05-16-15, 03:23 AM
Sorry about this! It looks like we're experiencing some issues with iTunes. Please refer to the first post for some troubleshooting steps. If your issue is not resolved, please email support@storm8.com with your Storm8 ID and receipt so we can assist you.

Please let us know when the issue is fixed cuz I'm sure none of us wants to "keep trying " to purchase. Lol
Thanks.

dakda083
05-16-15, 03:51 AM
http://image.ohozaa.com/i/97c/Jc8Nyc.jpg (http://image.ohozaa.com/view2/ylBVWowiCWMio0j1)

I wanna buy new pack (hammer slove seed) 2 or 3 set.

because CID give me ONLY Nail !! haha

please fix it.

mamareader02
05-16-15, 05:25 AM
Not syncing up to itunes,sorry,something always happens to mess up my device when I do that,I sent the receipt as requested

sugerbabby2
05-16-15, 05:31 AM
I just paid twice thought I made a mistake 240 gem I did not get help

sugerbabby2
05-16-15, 06:31 AM
I see the purchase did not go through I checked iTunes then I checked my card I made the purchase with and no money was taken off it

mamareader02
05-16-15, 06:40 AM
I see the purchase did not go through I checked iTunes then I checked my card I made the purchase with and no money was taken off it

My purchase did go through,money was taken,I've exchanged numerous emails with TL,done all the deleting-re installing,signing out,all that stuff,nothing worked,Nothing to do now but wait to see how TL can correct this ,and with this many people experiencing problems,they're going to work quickly before it gets anymore out of hand and have players afraid to buy gems(I know I'm not attempting to buy anymore till this gets resolved)

abonoda77
05-16-15, 11:36 AM
My purchase went through too. I did all of the steps, sent the receipt for proof and I'm waiting. In the meantime go to iTunes and report the transaction and explain what happened and point them to this thread. Also leave feedback for the game in iTunes explaining the taking our money and basically leaving us hanging problem. I'll go to my bank if I have to to do a chargeback which will cost them more in the long run.

mamareader02
05-16-15, 01:51 PM
I'm going to give them some time before I go to Apple

CindysTNFarm
05-16-15, 02:06 PM
The same just happened to me. I spent the $7.99 on the in-app purchase of tools. It never added the tools to my toolbox, but it sure did bill my credit card. Do we need to report this to Apple for refunds or will the items actually be added to our accounts? I don't mess around when it comes to money, so I guess I'll give this 24 hours before reporting to Apple if not otherwise resolved.

CindysTNFarm
05-16-15, 02:07 PM
My purchase went through too. I did all of the steps, sent the receipt for proof and I'm waiting. In the meantime go to iTunes and report the transaction and explain what happened and point them to this thread. Also leave feedback for the game in iTunes explaining the taking our money and basically leaving us hanging problem. I'll go to my bank if I have to to do a chargeback which will cost them more in the long run.

Apple with give you a refund. All of those other steps are over****.

CindysTNFarm
05-16-15, 02:26 PM
This is getting crazy. Now after shutting down and restarting 5 times, the stuff suddenly appeared but the seeds are in the wrong pantry. You can't use them there. Not only can you not use them to open a crop field, but they're taking up space you need for ingredients!!!

yodabistro
05-16-15, 02:35 PM
Bought gems last night, but nothing show up. Already sent email to support. I won't buy anything more until they fix the issue.

jandtandn
05-16-15, 03:01 PM
This is getting crazy. Now after shutting down and restarting 5 times, the stuff suddenly appeared but the seeds are in the wrong pantry. You can't use them there. Not only can you not use them to open a crop field, but they're taking up space you need for ingredients!!!

This EXACT thing happened to me!

abonoda77
05-16-15, 03:12 PM
Apple with give you a refund. All of those other steps are over****.

It's not over**** if it's your money.

kooky panda
05-16-15, 03:24 PM
S8 is aware of the issue. Make sure you try all the steps that Frozen Turtle listed in post 1. It may take a few days before an agent can answer you email.

Of course you can go to Apple, but my understanding is that apple only gives a one time refund under your account. May be best to save that one time courtesy for something else.

The seed issue has been reported .

sweetypies97
05-16-15, 05:02 PM
I think that information might be incorrect re Apple only giving one refund.

dakda083
05-17-15, 11:28 AM
I don't have any new Email from storm8 about my problem to purchase gem.

what we gonna do next ?

waiting or refund this ?

dragon2046
05-17-15, 11:33 AM
Package for hammers shovels and seeds just popped up again tried to purchase it states I have already purchased will install for free and it just gets stuck at the tomato slicing screen again. Problem still not fixed. :(. Restaurant name is Tybug

And I have foreclosed and it still did not give me the items.

cquinn32
05-17-15, 11:51 AM
I also just tried to purchase the package. I got all the way through and said my purchase was successful but I received NO items!!!

I knew I shouldn't have!!

I have force closed, uninstall/reinstall and still nothing but missing funds from my wallet.

spchstew
05-17-15, 11:53 AM
Same thing happened to me with gems. Game owes me 370 gems. Additionally, game deducted 66,000 coins from game to make apple pie, but since I didn't have enough coins to unlock butter, I ended up making a different recipe. Gems and coins not updated and returned as of yet.

dakda083
05-17-15, 11:57 AM
Yesterday,I was purchased this Package too.

Now thay bring Package back, but item still not add to my store.

CindysTNFarm
05-17-15, 01:20 PM
It's not over**** if it's your money.

If Apple gives you a REFUND, you don't need to go to your bank also. What is the point? That's what I was saying. In that respect, yes it's over****. Apple will give a refund if the game developer does not resolve the issue. They have never once refused an IMMEDIATE refund on my account!!!!

mamareader02
05-17-15, 05:13 PM
Since none of their correction methods worked,they need to fix this from their side,I get that this was the weekend,but they need to get going this week

orleansparish
05-17-15, 10:50 PM
This happened to me the day before. Bought gems and for the first time it didnt come immediately. I had to force close the game twice then it reloaded and the gems were there.

mamareader02
05-18-15, 04:54 AM
This happened to me the day before. Bought gems and for the first time it didnt come immediately. I had to force close the game twice then it reloaded and the gems were there.

That didn't work for me,I tried all the options numerous times

mamareader02
05-18-15, 09:40 AM
Ok,it's monday,hopefully we'll all get our gems soon,obviously most of us tried all the "tricks" to get our gems to appear,but it's not working,TL is going to have to load them them in,i know the majority of us aren't just going to shrug it off

mamareader02
05-18-15, 10:48 AM
Yahooo!! I gave one more force close a try,my gems are there,thank you!!!!!is this bug fixed?i don't want to be nervous about buying gems in the future

dakda083
05-18-15, 11:07 AM
They fixed !

dragon2046
05-18-15, 11:24 AM
They evidentially are still having issues with the package of shovels, hammers and seeds cuz I just tried again and it stated I have already purchased will install for free and just sits and the tomato slicing screen. Hopefully they will fix it soon as I would love to purchase the package cuz it only has 3 days left. :(

mamareader02
05-18-15, 12:24 PM
They evidentially are still having issues with the package of shovels, hammers and seeds cuz I just tried again and it stated I have already purchased will install for free and just sits and the tomato slicing screen. Hopefully they will fix it soon as I would love to purchase the package cuz it only has 3 days left. :(

Drat,I was hoping that bug was fixed:(

dragon2046
05-18-15, 12:39 PM
Drat,I was hoping that bug was fixed:(

Sent in a ticket someone from TL just put the items from the package into my game but the darn seeds went into my pantry instead of the toolbox so had to send back another email. But yes I hope they fix it cuz I wouldn't mind purchasing another package before the three days are up but definitely not until it's fixed or I'll have to go through this again and I'd have 20 seed packets in my pantry. Lol.

cquinn32
05-18-15, 02:04 PM
I still haven't received my items!!

kooky panda
05-18-15, 02:46 PM
I still haven't received my items!!
Did you send an email to support?
If so, they should be getting to your ticket soon.

If not, please send an email to support@teamlava.com

dragon2046
05-18-15, 03:16 PM

Kooky can u let us know when the package is fixed cuz I would like to purchase another before the times up Thank u :)

FrozenTurtle
05-18-15, 03:34 PM
Kooky can u let us know when the package is fixed cuz I would like to purchase another before the times up Thank u :)

The Bundle Pack has been fixed and the Seeds should be going into your Toolbox now. We're still working to resolve the delayed in-app purchase issues, but if you do purchase anything and don't receive it, we will make sure you get it. :)

dragon2046
05-18-15, 03:46 PM
Ok thanks frozen turtle :) I will be trying again before the package expires. Love the packages that includes shovels and hammers. If Cid gives me any more nails I think I'll buy a nail *** and wait for him. Lol. :)

maurice1937
05-18-15, 04:15 PM
Just tried to buy 120 gems. Still not wirking for me

cquinn32
05-18-15, 04:34 PM

Yes I did, I bought the package yesterday and didn't receive any items so I emailed support but about an hour later the items appeared in my inventory.

Now today I decided to purchase it again about 7hrs ago and haven't received anything.

So has this package been fixed yet?

Meloewa
05-19-15, 11:03 AM
Hey! same problem here, yesterday i did buy 120 gems for 4,99€ , it went of my itunes, but i never received the gems.. please fix this delayed gems problem.. now i miss the rock decor too, and that was the only reason i did buy the gems..

pivolet
05-19-15, 03:47 PM
Hey! same problem here, yesterday i did buy 120 gems for 4,99? , it went of my itunes, but i never received the gems.. please fix this delayed gems problem.. now i miss the rock decor too, and that was the only reason i did buy the gems..

I also bought the gems to buy the grand piano. I could not finish the challenge on time so I was trying to finish the grand piano challenge with gems. But the system lagged and I got shafted out of my piano. -_- thx

cquinn32
05-19-15, 08:44 PM
Finally got my items with the help of support.
Thank you!!

Do I dare buy it again lol

mamareader02
05-20-15, 04:31 AM
Yes I did, I bought the package yesterday and didn't receive any items so I emailed support but about an hour later the items appeared in my inventory.

Now today I decided to purchase it again about 7hrs ago and haven't received anything.

So has this package been fixed yet?

I can't say for sure,but I bought the package deal yesterday,everything went fine

abonoda77
05-22-15, 03:38 PM
Happened again today. I thought this was fixed. My first test purchase of $4.99 went through today so I went to add another purchase at $9.99. The last one did not go through. No prompts from the game like the lesser purchase. I thought maybe it didn't go through but my Apple account says I was charged.

abonoda77
05-22-15, 04:01 PM
If Apple gives you a REFUND, you don't need to go to your bank also. What is the point? That's what I was saying. In that respect, yes it's over****. Apple will give a refund if the game developer does not resolve the issue. They have never once refused an IMMEDIATE refund on my account!!!!

OBVIOUSLY if I get a refund from Apple I would not need to go through any other avenues. You need to worry about you and stop giving me needless advice.

maurice1937
05-22-15, 05:26 PM
Just purchased new item tables chairs and flowrs. Went through but nothing appears in my inventory. Is this EVER going to syop Ssyorm8. Really getting ridiculous. Im tired of having to send support emails and
Get refunds. I am done.

dragon2046
05-22-15, 05:46 PM
Just purchased new item tables chairs and flowrs. Went through but nothing appears in my inventory. Is this EVER going to syop Ssyorm8. Really getting ridiculous. Im tired of having to send support emails and
Get refunds. I am done.

I agree. The generic response emails from S8 are aggravating! S8 how about just letting us know when this is fixed cuz I'm very frustrated with purchasing items in RS2. If I can't purchase items in this game I will delete it. CS is working fine for me so I know it's nothing I'm doing or anything I need to fix. :(

maurice1937
05-23-15, 05:07 PM
One of the tasks in the spring fling dance requires to have gems to buy. If we cant buy gems and have them credited to our total how do we play the event??

abbbannny
05-23-15, 06:39 PM
I just bought gems and didn't get them?? Is that the way it goes? Who do I contact about this? Thanks ��

noahszoo1
05-24-15, 08:57 AM
I bought 530 gems & I the game froze; I had to turn off my phone, but no gems when I logged back on. Someone please tell me what to do!
Force closing didn't help, either.

QUOTE=spchstew;1111151]Same thing happened to me with gems. Game owes me 370 gems. Additionally, game deducted 66,000 coins from game to make apple pie, but since I didn't have enough coins to unlock butter, I ended up making a different recipe. Gems and coins not updated and returned as of yet.[/QUOTE]

jtsmom10
05-25-15, 01:39 PM
I have been having the same issue since yesterday. I bought gems but they did not appear in the game. I have sent multiple emails to the support desk and posted on FaceBook, but have not received a response. I am getting very frustrated as I cannot continue with the current goal without gems. What do I need to do to get this resolved? (FYI I did all of the usual steps of restarting the phone and game, and uninstalling and reinstalling the game...)

Just out of curiosity, has anyone had any resolution to this problem?

jtsmom10
05-27-15, 10:55 PM
Just an FYI to everyone on this forum. I have complained about this same issue for the past three days. I purchased 120 Gems on Saturday and never received them. When I tried to do all of the steps given by Storm8 Support, I couldn't purchase any further Gems because I received a message stating that I had already purchased that item and it would be restored (it wasn't). Now after multiple emails and posts both here and on Facebook, I finally received an email from Support telling me to do the same steps I already tried and my iTunes account has been charged MULTIPLE times with TWO purchases already clearing my credit card (still no Gems though). Make sure you keep an eye on your iTunes purchases and your attached credit card for the next few days...
I'm still waiting for a resolution...

wombat203
05-28-15, 12:43 AM
My advice if you're using IOS is go to your purchase history in your Itunes account, dispute the transaction and Itunes will refund your purchase, clearly Storm8 or TeamLava or whomever they are now have no problem taking the funds and no desire to fix the situation. NO returns on emails, NO explanation or acknowledgement of an issue, this is contract of service, you don't provide then you're in breach, this is real money they have a duty of care to their customers to resolve it.

On a side note way to ruin an event, wish I hadn't wasted money and time already trying to finish this stupid event that from the start was destined to be gem heavy...

How bout less greed TL and more customer service? Tempted to delete the game... means nothing to them I am but one person

klmstriker
05-28-15, 12:49 PM
Tried to buy gems to finish the event, but won't go through. Did all the restarting... When I try again, it says I've already made the purchase, and it will be credited for free, but it just keeps chopping, and never goes through. Can't finish the event without gems, so it's pretty frustrating since I only bought the gems to finish the event. Oh well, that's the third failed event in a row, and I play a lot. Probably will just play less and less...

dragon2046
05-29-15, 05:02 AM
Thank u storm8 my gems have been applied to my account. :)

FrozenTurtle
06-01-15, 11:49 AM
Hey everyone, just sharing an update to this issue. We believe we have resolved the issues we were having with Apple. Any new purchases going forward should not experience any issues. For any previous purchases, please continue to work with Support to assist you. Thanks again for your patience!

dragon2046
06-01-15, 12:22 PM
Awesome! How about a package with shovels and hammers??? Lol.
Thank u. Storm 8 glad it's fixed.

kc4388
07-17-15, 06:07 AM
I bought gems, my iTunes account does not show the purchase - so I do not have a receipt, but my credit card has been charged, and it has been charged with three(!) additional purchases. So how do I proceed now?

FrozenTurtle
07-17-15, 10:56 AM
I bought gems, my iTunes account does not show the purchase - so I do not have a receipt, but my credit card has been charged, and it has been charged with three(!) additional purchases. So how do I proceed now?

Sorry to hear that! Please email support@storm8.com so they can assist you with your purchase.