PDA

View Full Version : Lotus dragon perfume

firepuff69
05-15-15, 05:06 PM
I am relatively new to the game and am afraid I'm missing something. I have been moving towards making an Epic Lotus Dragon because I thought you could make perfume from the wings they shed. But it isn't happening.....what am I doing wrong?

cocauina
05-15-15, 05:24 PM
You aren't doing anything wrong, the only thing that you are wrong is to think that the Lotus produces perfume xD

The "Perfume Procurement" is only the name for the goal, every goal has a name and that name doesn't mean anything, the only 2 things that you need to pay attention in a goal is what you need to do and the rewards you will get after completing the goal :)

firepuff69
05-16-15, 09:15 PM
Darn it I thought I was going to get a bankable product. Thanks for the refreshing honesty.

lubok
05-17-15, 05:08 AM
This goal is yet worth completing, for it is one of the few goals giving you gold as a reward. You must have received 5 units of gold. They say as if it is the gain of the lotus perfume sale :D .

freshfunin2008
05-21-15, 10:38 AM
Thanks for mentioning this. I had forgot about it. I had it at level 7 and didn't realize if I made it EPIC I would get 5 gold. Done!!