PDA

View Full Version : appliances and tables

bnrcookhouse
05-15-15, 02:51 PM
Hi everyone im new too this page but i have question for anyone to answer i'd like to empty my restraunt and remodel will i lose everything if i put in storarage i have a lot of stuff

DrP4ever
05-18-15, 04:42 AM
No you don't lose it. It just goes into storage. When you want to put it back out there will be a number next to the item showing how many you have previously purchased.

kooky panda
05-18-15, 11:03 AM
Please note, if you store a counter with food or appliance with food cooking, you will lose the food.

c4r3n
05-19-15, 04:08 PM
I don't believe the counters with food will store. I discovered this when I accidently tried to store a counter when I meant to move it. It would not let me store it because it had food on it and gave me a message saying so.

altheamae64
05-20-15, 11:48 AM
I don't believe the counters with food will store. I discovered this when I accidently tried to store a counter when I meant to move it. It would not let me store it because it had food on it and gave me a message saying so.You're right - they don't.

You get a message saying you cannot store the item because it contains food/is cooking food exactly as you said ;)