PDA

View Full Version : Sudden Crash

owa411
05-15-15, 11:18 AM
Is it just my game or is anyone else also experiencing the game crashing on IOS. Everything works great but all of the sudden, you get kicked out of the game... Already re?nstalled it but the problem still occurs....

owa411
05-15-15, 11:27 AM
WTF?!?!?! It threw me out and now i'm on lvl1 lost everything!!!

PrincessCouture2014
05-15-15, 11:32 AM
Omg that's terrible! Contact the support

[S8] Regina
05-15-15, 11:37 AM
Is it just my game or is anyone else also experiencing the game crashing on IOS. Everything works great but all of the sudden, you get kicked out of the game... Already re?nstalled it but the problem still occurs....

Sorry to hear about that!

Does the crash occur during a specific game action?

[S8] Regina
05-15-15, 11:38 AM
WTF?!?!?! It threw me out and now i'm on lvl1 lost everything!!!

Sorry for the scare! We were trying to take a look at your account to investigate the issue, your account is already back.

owa411
05-15-15, 11:45 AM
Pfew!! Almost had a heart attack... To answer your question Regina: wasn't doing anything special. Collecting coins and visiting neighbors.

mayday2001
05-15-15, 12:23 PM
My game does the same. A lot of my neighbors also. Been just putting up with it. Sometimes while visiting, other times just at random when navigating around my own island. Usually every 10 min or so

owa411
05-15-15, 12:29 PM
My game does the same. A lot of my neighbors also. Been just putting up with it. Sometimes while visiting, other times just at random when navigating around my own island. Usually every 10 min or so
Yes, that sounds familiar!!

meoconlunar
05-15-15, 02:16 PM
From the last update I have always been kicked out, while transferring accounts

bakerystoe
05-15-15, 11:28 PM
I think my iPod is too heavy so it get crash several times a day and suddenly run out and back to to the home screen!:( Now I can't play it on my device???

Clark_Wayne
05-16-15, 07:27 AM
Crashes are often when i visit high level neighbors. That's why i'm visiting no more :mad:
Even then i'm still crashing. Because too many habitats and too many dragons.
If we could have the stable upgraded with coins, the problem would be solved for everyone !

Mythdefied
05-16-15, 10:24 AM
Crashes are often when i visit high level neighbors. That's why i'm visiting no more :mad:
Even then i'm still crashing. Because too many habitats and too many dragons.
If we could have the stable upgraded with coins, the problem would be solved for everyone !

That's exactly why I stopped visiting. I got so tired of how much time it took to load one neighbor, and then there was always a good chance of it simply choking and crashing.

Passera
05-18-15, 12:42 PM
My game crashes all the time I have to delete and reinstall every time I play! What really sucks is when it crashes when you are mining and you lose not only bombs/dynamite but also whatever part you found. Unfortunately until I can afford a new iPod this is what I have to endure in order to play :(

Anaboe
05-18-15, 12:50 PM
I have the same, and what helps for me, is a restart (turning it off and on again) for the tablet (iPad Mini). If I do this regularly (say, once a week), I never experience unwanted crashes.