PDA

View Full Version : Ambassador Dragon

PrincessCouture2014
05-15-15, 11:14 AM
New Blue-Yellow Ambassador dragon is here.

http://i.imgur.com/FFDsZen.jpg

Another one to get

awsumum
05-15-15, 12:44 PM
Where are we going to place these new dragons with NO HABITAT INCREASE?? :(

Edit

Ok, apparently I need my head read! I knew I didn't have anywhere to put this dragon, yet I still tried for it, and got it (can't decide if I'm :( or :) )

Combo used cosmos/emperor

16 hours

Pic of egg

Good luck everyone :)

Ps I may move fruitful (he and infinity are usually the first to go into stables) to shuffle this one in, but I'll be stuck with Disco in the nest, or may pick on another dragon :( please increase habitats?

Mythdefied
05-15-15, 12:48 PM
At least I have a chance at this one while trying for the Clown dragon.

ndtrance
05-16-15, 08:36 AM
I really like this dragon, hope I can get it!

Myrta5
05-16-15, 01:52 PM
I'm trying for this Dragon next if anybody have a good combo for this one ? Really like this new dragon

awsumum
05-16-15, 03:23 PM
I'm trying for this Dragon next if anybody have a good combo for this one ? Really like this new dragon

I posted above with my combo. There's even a pic of egg. It's the second post from top.

Cosmos/emperor

ndtrance
05-16-15, 05:56 PM
Well I have a 16hr breed time, either this or aether. Hope its ambassador! Breeding with lollipop/infinity.

poss2186
05-16-15, 06:58 PM
Diamond x Rainbow, got it first try. Both epic level, boosted bred. :) Good luck everyone

andromedablack
05-17-15, 02:56 PM
I think I got it, I don't recognize the egg and it's 16 hours.Used Diamond/Gummy bear, was actually trying for Bluebell.Also got a Loch ness with that combo.

redstar177
05-17-15, 03:04 PM
I think I got it, I don't recognize the egg and it's 16 hours.Used Diamond/Gummy bear, was actually trying for Bluebell.Also got a Loch ness with that combo.

Just a warning- Bluebell is buy only, it can't be bred right now. Thought I'd warn you so all your breeding won't be for nothing. But congrats on getting the Ambassador! I really like it's design.

andromedablack
05-17-15, 03:26 PM
Just a warning- Bluebell is buy only, it can't be bred right now. Thought I'd warn you so all your breeding won't be for nothing. But congrats on getting the Ambassador! I really like it's design.

Oops I didn't know that! So when the frame is siver it's not a breeding dragon?
Anyway at least I got two dragons I didn't have, and Ambrassador is really nice!

redstar177
05-17-15, 04:10 PM
Oops I didn't know that! So when the frame is siver it's not a breeding dragon?
Anyway at least I got two dragons I didn't have, and Ambrassador is really nice!

I don't think it means buy only- maybe limited time (the Torchlight and Disco, which has a limited sale, also have a silver frame). The best way to know if it's breedable is to tap the description. If it's not breedable, it will have *not available thru breeding* written across the top

BiteMe111
05-18-15, 08:48 AM
Mist after Mist after Mist. I'm on my 5th one I believe. I'm really glad I breed on both dens and am having more luck on the other.

freshfunin2008
05-18-15, 11:06 AM
So I got a 4 hour fail and I just put a loch ness 4 hour on a nest. I guess I will try for this one some more if I get low fail times.

ndtrance
05-18-15, 03:37 PM
Well I have a 16hr breed time, either this or aether. Hope its ambassador! Breeding with lollipop/infinity.

Forgot to come back and post. Ambassador was born! Combo was lollipop and infinity

Mythdefied
05-19-15, 09:19 AM
I've had nothing but Mist fails, and one single Patchwork fail. This is ridiculous.

mbyte68
05-19-15, 09:21 AM
Mist after Mist after Mist. I'm on my 5th one I believe. I'm really glad I breed on both dens and am having more luck on the other.

yep same eres :(

Mythdefied
05-20-15, 10:45 AM
I actually got a fail that wasn't a Mist. Mindvolt's still a fail, but hey, it broke up the monotony.

chaselance
05-20-15, 05:23 PM
Same here so far 25 mists 2 social 4 waters and 1 March madness

Anaboe
05-21-15, 02:28 AM
Wasn't trying for this one, came as a fail while trying for Mythic-hybrids. Used Mythic and Light. Hope you get this one too!

echo005
05-21-15, 03:29 AM
It's not down in the list of dragons that is poss from that combo-i was going to try it

BiteMe111
05-21-15, 07:08 AM
I actually got a fail that wasn't a Mist. Mindvolt's still a fail, but hey, it broke up the monotony.

No monotony breakers for me. I must be on the 10th or so Mist by now, with not a single other dragon in between. This all on the "extra" (paid) den, while at the same time on the regular den I've successfully bred e.g. Torchlight or Disco. I guess that proves best things *are* free after all.

hon3ycomb
05-21-15, 09:15 PM
This is going to be the same walkthrough as how i got Torchlight. I predict that i'd make 20 or so fails including some rares that i already have, not to mention the waiting time of all those failed Mists. For now, and after around 6 tries, all i've got is a Clown.. So, ugh..

rasike
05-21-15, 10:27 PM
I just got Ambassador as a fail when tried to get Astromancer with Leo x Diamond.

drachenhase
05-21-15, 11:20 PM
Got it with cosmic and dark phoenix :)

Gabi2111
05-22-15, 02:33 AM
Got it after couple of Mist fails. Combo was Diamond and Seabreeze :)

Mythdefied
05-22-15, 12:32 PM
I'm giving up on this and the Clown. A week and a half solid of Mist fails; I'm done. On to the Humming and then Tree Frog.

tuffyjkitten
05-22-15, 03:42 PM
I just put this egg on my nest and had to come see what it was. I have been engaging in spin wheel breeding....spin the left list then spin the right list, then breed whichever 2 dragons are at the bottom of the screen. I can't even remember what I bred to get this now...one was a champ and the other was maybe nightmare? A black dragon at any rate.

Yep, it was nightmare and razorback...46 possible dragons. I do so much better when I don't try for things....

Gabi2111
05-23-15, 01:23 AM
I just put this egg on my nest and had to come see what it was. I have been engaging in spin wheel breeding....spin the left list then spin the right list, then breed whichever 2 dragons are at the bottom of the screen. I can't even remember what I bred to get this now...one was a champ and the other was maybe nightmare? A black dragon at any rate.

Yep, it was nightmare and razorback...46 possible dragons. I do so much better when I don't try for things....

Hahahaha.....LOVE the way you breed. Might give that a swirl too.

tuffyjkitten
05-23-15, 04:16 PM
Hahahaha.....LOVE the way you breed. Might give that a swirl too.

I got bored with trying for things. I did a random spin breed right after this one and got Loch Ness. It's back to Winters and Firestorms now though, lol.

hon3ycomb
05-23-15, 07:51 PM
This is going to be the same walkthrough as how i got Torchlight. I predict that i'd make 20 or so fails including some rares that i already have, not to mention the waiting time of all those failed Mists. For now, and after around 6 tries, all i've got is a Clown.. So, ugh..

Update after 5 more fails including a patchwork (which i had) I got a 16 hour breeding time. Looks like this is it! Breeding combination: Mist x Rainbow

buttabdullah99
05-24-15, 08:46 AM
Got it after 3 mist fails 16hrs with diamond/patchwork ❤️

chewingthecud
05-25-15, 10:30 PM
I have been trying for this dragon for a few days - nothing yet except umpteen Mists and three Clowns and yep had a Clown anyway. How odd! Anyway, will just keep trying. No use getting too many new dragons as I have nowhere much to put them anyway due to space issues.
Good luck everyone!:)

tito786
05-26-15, 10:45 AM
Got it with Diamond and Rainbow.

amalsaba
06-28-15, 07:21 PM
I got it as a fail while trying for pride

Kennedward
06-28-15, 08:23 PM
Got it with Diamond and Rainbow.

Same way I got mine, while trying for Diamond Prism, which I also got soon after