PDA

View Full Version : Are Multiple farms possible?

GeorgieMutt
05-14-15, 09:39 AM
Is it possible to have more than one farm? Doesn't seem to be a way to log out as one ID and log on as another. I would really enjoy having multiple farms to explore different ways of building and playing the levels.

Think that could happen? Could really revive a great game!

Thx

kooky panda
05-14-15, 10:18 AM
Farm does not have the option in game to log in and out, but you can use one of the games shown in post 1 on the login thread.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?59955-iOS-amp-Android-New-Login-feature-in-Limited-Games!

Once you login in with one game on your device, all games will also move to your other device.

GeorgieMutt
05-14-15, 11:36 AM
I'm sorry but your post made no sense too me. I think you are saying "No, you can not have multipule farms" but it's not clear in your reply.

kooky panda
05-14-15, 02:44 PM
Sorry for the confusion .
You can only have one storm ID and farm game on a device.
If you have another phone, tablet, you can set up another storm ID and have a second farm game.

GeorgieMutt
05-14-15, 04:01 PM
Ahhhh, now I get it so if I had a second phone or tablet then. Thank you for that clarification. It's appricated. I'll look at that option.

Sweetybeetylady
09-09-15, 04:22 AM
Sorry for the confusion .
You can only have one storm ID and farm game on a device.
If you have another phone, tablet, you can set up another storm ID and have a second farm game.hi kooky
I have a new farm on my phone (old one on the opad). When i go from new farm to old farm, the shop shows everything that I'm selling there, no problem. But when I go from old farm to new farm (the one on the iphone) the shop appears empty, even thogh I have items on sale. Do I make sense? Anyway, I'd be glad if you could help out....

kooky panda
09-09-15, 10:53 AM
hi kooky
I have a new farm on my phone (old one on the opad). When i go from new farm to old farm, the shop shows everything that I'm selling there, no problem. But when I go from old farm to new farm (the one on the iphone) the shop appears empty, even thogh I have items on sale. Do I make sense? Anyway, I'd be glad if you could help out....
When transferring your games from one device to another, you may see a delay. Try closing out the game on the iphone , then when opening, give it a few minutes to load all the graphics.

Sweetybeetylady
09-09-15, 12:11 PM
I think I was not really very clear. I'm having the issue that when I visit my new farm, as it is my neighbor, i always find an empty shop, even though I know Ithere are items for sale. I play on both devices, each one has one farm. And buying stuff from the old farm is no trouble, but the new farm always has an empty shop when I visit. Do I make any sense? I'm confusing myself! Lol

When transferring your games from one device to another, you may see a delay. Try closing out the game on the iphone , then when opening, give it a few minutes to load all the graphics.

kooky panda
09-09-15, 02:43 PM
I think I was not really very clear. I'm having the issue that when I visit my new farm, as it is my neighbor, i always find an empty shop, even though I know Ithere are items for sale. I play on both devices, each one has one farm. And buying stuff from the old farm is no trouble, but the new farm always has an empty shop when I visit. Do I make any sense? I'm confusing myself! Lol
Oh you are talking about Farm 2. (This is farm story 1 forum)
When viewing the newsstand you may see a delay. So if you put items up for sale for one farm, then go over with your other farm , you may need to wait a while for the items to show up so you an see them. Sometimes it take up to 5 minutes for them to appear. You can try force closing your game to see them quicker.

Sweetybeetylady
09-09-15, 11:08 PM
Oh boy, now I feel dumb, lol! Asking in the wrong forum! But thank you for your help. I thought there was a way around that delay, which is fine for regular items. But when I want to buy rare items from myself, someone always beats me to it! Thanks so much again, now I know.