PDA

View Full Version : Anyone tired of dull glass topped tables? I sure am

nightshine7
05-14-15, 09:25 AM
This month of May's goal is great. Love the Airstream counters too. However, the wagon wheel tables are horrible. It would have looked much better without that glass top look which hides the design. The top should have simply been wagon wheels.

YukitaBanana
05-14-15, 10:42 PM
Eh?;oo

freesiawoods
05-16-15, 12:02 AM
Agree. Too many round glass top tables.

therainbowscafe
05-16-15, 01:44 PM
agree with you ...

sweetypies97
05-16-15, 05:03 PM
Yes!!!

orleansparish
05-17-15, 12:37 AM
On restaurant I LOVE my glass tables. The ones for 3 gems. I have about 30 of them and use them all the time. I wish we had some like those on bakery. Classy, simple and pretty. No weird looking bottoms or designs. Just a simple table. NOT costing a boatload of gems, I think the nearest looking table to the one on RS is 5 gems. No way would I pay that.

nightshine7
05-24-15, 08:13 PM
On restaurant I LOVE my glass tables. The ones for 3 gems. I have about 30 of them and use them all the time. I wish we had some like those on bakery. Classy, simple and pretty. No weird looking bottoms or designs. Just a simple table. NOT costing a boatload of gems, I think the nearest looking table to the one on RS is 5 gems. No way would I pay that.

There are a few glass style top tables that look good. Depends on their color and few other things. I'm mainly talking about the ones that literally hide the appearance and just really don't look good. Enjoy!! :) Oh and yes RS does have some nice ones :)