PDA

View Full Version : Question about trees for Ivy Hut

trailbean
05-14-15, 05:38 AM
The quest says "Plant 5 trees or flowers around Ivy's Hut site. Tend tree saplings or flowers 40 times." My questions are:

Must the trees be literally arranged around somw site, or can they be anywhere?
Once I have tended them 40 times, do they have to stay there in order to grow Ivy's Hut, or can I chop them down for wood?

burritosprings
05-14-15, 05:48 AM
Just have to plant 5 trees anywhere..no need to tend unless you need.
Tend 40 flowers and give away the water.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?41844-Castle-story-Goals&p=481846&viewfull=1#post481846

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-14-15, 07:31 AM
"Tend" means water the trees (so they grow from saplings) or collect from the flowers, both are ready for tending (or collection) when you see a watering can "floatie" pop up over them, lol.

Anything can be anywhere you want it to be placed in your kingdom (so long as it's somewhere you've opened by expanding to it). Nothing has to be placed (or stay in) a particular spot for anything else to happen in the game. The only restriction is no 2 things can occupy the SAME squares on the board, but you'll see little red squares appear where you can't place something because something else is already there (which is a good way to spy a hidden fern or patch of grass or something tucked behind something else that you may not have known was there, particularly apparent when expanding to new plots).
Hope that clears it up for ya. :)

Ps. If you choose to plant trees, they don't have to stay there. You can chop them down for wood. :)