PDA

View Full Version : Castle Story: Say Hello to Sourp4tch!

Aggwynn
05-13-15, 03:38 PM
Hey Everyone!

We hope you're all doing well and ready for tomorrow's update =) Please say hello to our newest team member, Sourp4tch!

See you all tomorrow :cool:

sourp4tch
05-13-15, 03:39 PM
Hello everyone! It's nice to meet you all ^^ I look forward to working with Aggwynn on continuing to deliver quality content to you all <3

katbtodd
05-13-15, 03:44 PM
Hello sourp4tch, glad to meet you I hope you like your new job

burritosprings
05-13-15, 03:45 PM
Hi
What update?

katbtodd
05-13-15, 03:46 PM
Hi
What update?

Go check the sneak peek thread

dragon2046
05-13-15, 05:27 PM
Hello and welcome :)

Daph499
05-13-15, 05:53 PM
Welcome to you!

icastled
05-13-15, 06:14 PM
Welcome!! Glad the team has more help. Thanks for joining.

CottageRose
05-13-15, 08:12 PM
The more, the merrier. Happy to meet you!

luna2cute
05-13-15, 08:19 PM
Welcome to our happy storm8 family!

SpiritWind00
05-13-15, 08:28 PM
Hello sourp4tch - welcome to our forum and to Storm8! We all look forward to receiving your quality content! :p

madeinseattle
05-13-15, 09:33 PM
Hello and Welcome Sourp4tch!

shambalaya
05-14-15, 01:19 AM
Welcome to Castle Story Sourp4tch!

PurpleScorpion76
05-14-15, 03:37 AM
Welcome!

katbtodd
05-14-15, 05:29 AM
Love our little faery family

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-14-15, 07:41 AM
Heyyyyyy, new team member!
Don't be shy; we won't bite. We *may* sometimes snarl, LOL...but that's only cuz we're diehard Castleheads with superb defenses built from years of ruling our lands, lol.
Welcome aboard! (& to the forum)

Liloze
05-14-15, 07:50 AM
Welcome Sourp4tch to CS, and Forum :)
As NWK said we don't bite....much :p lol
We whine a lot and we get angry, but that is because we're passionate and addicted to CS.
Buckle up and have a blast with us :D

jim23cash
05-14-15, 08:47 AM
Welcome! :D

tuffyjkitten
05-14-15, 09:46 AM
Hello! Always great to see S8 staff of the forums! Please visit us often. ;):D

reliquary
05-14-15, 09:50 AM
Welcome Sourp4tch to CS, and Forum :)
As NWK said we don't bite....much :p lol
We whine a lot and we get angry, but that is because we're passionate and addicted to CS.
Buckle up and have a blast with us :D

True that!....we love CS<3!
We are a creative and addicted bunch of die hard fans!
Welcome!

dragoniakingdom
05-14-15, 10:06 AM
Welcome:)

kooky panda
05-14-15, 10:10 AM
http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p68/alongway99/Fairy%20Animations/Tinkerbell%20Fairy%20Animations/Tinkerbell235.gif (http://media.photobucket.com/user/alongway99/media/Fairy%20Animations/Tinkerbell%20Fairy%20Animations/Tinkerbell235.gif.html)

sourp4tch
05-14-15, 10:51 AM
Aahhhh, thank you so much everyone :D I'm happy to hear and see how passionate you all are about CS~ I'll do my best to respect that passion and do right by you all <3

I'm excited :D :D :D

amerirish
05-14-15, 11:16 AM
Hello & welcome sourp4tch!! :D :D

kooky: that graphic is so cool! Is there anything you aren't super good at?? :)

my2place
05-14-15, 11:18 AM
Welcome sourp4tch - we're excited to have you!

AnniePMH
05-14-15, 11:30 AM
Aahhhh, thank you so much everyone :D I'm happy to hear and see how passionate you all are about CS~ I'll do my best to respect that passion and do right by you all <3

I'm excited :D :D :D

That sounds good to me! Nice to meet you, sourp4tch:) I hope you will feel very welcome here among the CS Rulers! Many of us have strong feelings about this game, and spend a lot of time with it, some of us maybe even to a mildly crazy degree... I hope you will consider this a good thing:rolleyes: Best wishes to you with your new job!

senshin
05-14-15, 11:41 AM
welcome, welcome! :cool:

55lee55
05-14-15, 12:03 PM
Hello and welcome!

sourp4tch
05-14-15, 12:09 PM
That sounds good to me! Nice to meet you, sourp4tch:) I hope you will feel very welcome here among the CS Rulers! Many of us have strong feelings about this game, and spend a lot of time with it, some of us maybe even to a mildly crazy degree... I hope you will consider this a good thing:rolleyes: Best wishes to you with your new job!

Haha, I do! To me, it's an expression of just how much someone cares about something, which is very very good :)

Thank you ^_^

AnniePMH
05-14-15, 12:15 PM
Haha, I do! To me, it's an expression of just how much someone cares about something, which is very very good :)

Thank you ^_^

:) Yes, I care a lot, as do many of my friends in CS! I'm also liking this new update already, because there's crafting!:D Thank you ever so much, and keep it coming!

kudukuda
05-14-15, 12:17 PM
Heyyyyyy, new team member!
Don't be shy; we won't bite. We *may* sometimes snarl, LOL...but that's only cuz we're diehard Castleheads with superb defenses built from years of ruling our lands, lol.
Welcome aboard! (& to the forum)
This is not true! Some of us DO in fact bite... I won't mention names, but they are members of the TSS...

Anaboe
05-14-15, 02:01 PM
Welcome! I hope you're gonna like it here :)

Yes, we are very passionate over CS, which makes us cranky when something turnes out for the worse, but hey, it's a game, and it comes with the job ;) I hope you're not scared easily :P

Again: welcome to our little CS-family!

GarfieldandPookie
05-14-15, 02:59 PM
Hello and Welcome Sourp4tch!! ♥️

meme1098
05-14-15, 03:09 PM
Welcome, SourPatch.

Passionate is not a strong enough word for some players. So you need to have a pretty thick skin and plenty of toleration in combination...lol.

TwiWoods
05-14-15, 09:50 PM
Welcome to the forum! May you have Thurston's loyalty, Old Thomas' knowledge, Ivy's curiosity, Sir Pigglesworth's generosity and the Energy of an Alicorn's full blessing!

oliverrr11
05-16-15, 10:28 AM
Hello Sourp4tch, if that is your real name. Forgive me for being a little bit, ok, A LOT suspicious of you. You don't know me, but I've been on CS from almost the beginning. Took a long break from the forum, and just took a look again.

Let's start with the elephant in the room here: Glimmergate disappears, and then you show up with an uncanny resemblance to her. Ok, you look EXACTLY like her! What's up with that? You show up at TL, in her department, all twinnish, (yeah, that's a word) and she is MISSING! Coincidence? I think not!! How can you expect us to blindly accept you with no questions asked? You cannot. I'm sure you are very nice, and there is a very reasonable explanation for all this. I am cautiously optimistic that you can provide proof to all of us that this is not the bizarre identity theft/abduction scenario it appears to be (well, to the average sane person).

We all know that people move on in their careers for various reasons. It's part of life. But is that what happened?? I will be so bold as to speak for everyone here in wishing Glimmergate all the best in future endeavors and say thanks for all the work at CS. I (we?) just want to make sure that YOU, Sourp4tch, are innocent of any wrongdoings. There are just too many red flags here to ignore. I (we?) respectfully request proof that Glimmergate is ok. Maybe a current picture of her holding today's newspaper or something? Oh, wait...didn't think that through all the way.....If you have her hostage, you can just force her to do that, or you can just take a pic of yourself and no one would know the difference.....Hmmm.... I'm sure you will think of something. Let's just get all of this cleared up so that we can welcome you properly. Thanks!

AnniePMH
05-16-15, 01:07 PM
Hello Sourp4tch, if that is your real name. Forgive me for being a little bit, ok, A LOT suspicious of you. You don't know me, but I've been on CS from almost the beginning. Took a long break from the forum, and just took a look again.

Let's start with the elephant in the room here: Glimmergate disappears, and then you show up with an uncanny resemblance to her. Ok, you look EXACTLY like her! What's up with that? You show up at TL, in her department, all twinnish, (yeah, that's a word) and she is MISSING! Coincidence? I think not!! How can you expect us to blindly accept you with no questions asked? You cannot. I'm sure you are very nice, and there is a very reasonable explanation for all this. I am cautiously optimistic that you can provide proof to all of us that this is not the bizarre identity theft/abduction scenario it appears to be (well, to the average sane person).

We all know that people move on in their careers for various reasons. It's part of life. But is that what happened?? I will be so bold as to speak for everyone here in wishing Glimmergate all the best in future endeavors and say thanks for all the work at CS. I (we?) just want to make sure that YOU, Sourp4tch, are innocent of any wrongdoings. There are just too many red flags here to ignore. I (we?) respectfully request proof that Glimmergate is ok. Maybe a current picture of her holding today's newspaper or something? Oh, wait...didn't think that through all the way.....If you have her hostage, you can just force her to do that, or you can just take a pic of yourself and no one would know the difference.....Hmmm.... I'm sure you will think of something. Let's just get all of this cleared up so that we can welcome you properly. Thanks!

I would also like to know if Glimmergate's still working with CS:) Last thing I heard was that Glimmergate and Aggwynn were working on Wonderland at the New Year...:confused:

Thanks for the latest update sourp4tch! Some feedback for you: I want to be able to craft 100 of some item during a quest!! Also, all rewards should not be deco. We've got deco overload here atm, lol! Therefore, we need EXPANSIONS!;)

Chaotarch
05-17-15, 01:38 AM
Thanks for the latest update sourp4tch! Some feedback for you: I want to be able to craft 100 of some item during a quest!! Also, all rewards should not be deco. We've got deco overload here atm, lol! Therefore, we need EXPANSIONS!;)

second this:cool:
but i need expansion to reach 25k-RP, lol:D
and pls no weird bubblegum-coulored stuff:rolleyes:
thx and welcome

perry5
05-18-15, 06:44 PM
Hi Sourp4tch and welcome! Don't worry too much about the rulers of the TSS. We are mostly a passionately dedicated, playing bunch whose bark is worse than our bite (note-there ARE exceptions to every rule!��) A fair forewarning: Disappearing rewards HAVE been known to turn us into a rabid mob, bearing pitchforks and torches.�� Look forward to your content.��

kudukuda
05-19-15, 05:49 AM

Ollie!!! Play nice, or you won't get to play at all. I know you went through that alien abduction that time. and I know it has not been easy to get back. you have not been the same since. But please try to be nice to the new lady. She may look like Glimmergate, and sound like her, heck even work like her. but that doesn't mean it's a case of identity'napping.... ok... maybe you are right. Holly molley..... oh boy.
So when you were abducted, how did you get out? is Sourp4tch anything like your abductors? could she be one????
what can we do????

oliverrr11
05-19-15, 09:22 AM
Whoa! Whoa! Whoa, kuds! Hold on - NOBODY said anything about her SOUNDING like Glimmergate. She may or may not. That has not been confirmed. And yes, I am usually right. So - it is NOT unreasonable to wonder if Glimmergate is intact, or was she reduced to glimmer bits, or glimmer fragments at the hands of an identical stranger.......

sourp4tch
05-19-15, 03:37 PM
"Innocent" is such a strong word...

Heehee, but in all seriousness, we're good friends ^^ Probably why we "sound" so similar :> <3

oliverrr11
05-19-15, 04:19 PM
"Innocent" is such a strong word...

Heehee, but in all seriousness, she was actually my roommate until recently xD Probably why we "sound" so similar :> <3

Im just not seeing where you are stating that you ARE innocent. Did I miss something here? If you also sound just like her as well as ↙️ looking identical, well that makes you even MORE suspect!! And "was your roommate until recently"???? �� So you are admitting she is gone without you having any kind of alibi? What are we all supposed to think here??? Is Glimmergate in glimmer shards?? You are avoiding the big issue here, and we need answers. Ok, we don't really need them, but they would be nice.

sourp4tch
05-19-15, 04:52 PM
Now, now, I assure you all that Glimmergate and I have a very civil relationship. Why, just the other night, we had dinner together. Mortal enemies obsessed with complete dismemberment don't have dinner together, do they?

oliverrr11
05-19-15, 04:55 PM
They do if one is luring in the other..... Is that when you did it???��

sourp4tch
05-19-15, 05:15 PM
ehehehehe

zeramise
05-20-15, 12:14 PM
Now, now, I assure you all that Glimmergate and I have a very civil relationship. Why, just the other night, we had dinner together. Mortal enemies obsessed with complete dismemberment don't have dinner together, do they?

Welcome, dear.

So, which one is you? which one is glimmergat? :)

kudukuda
05-21-15, 10:54 AM
keep your friends close, keep your enemies even closer.... that's what i always say....
i take it you and glimmergate were close then eh?
Ollie.... i think it's time for the MOB squad

sourp4tch
05-21-15, 11:25 AM
Definitely, and we still are :D

...ehehe <v<

Liloze
05-21-15, 11:46 AM
I would also like to know if Glimmergate's still working with CS:) Last thing I heard was that Glimmergate and Aggwynn were working on Wonderland at the New Year...:confused:

second this:cool:
but i need expansion to reach 25k-RP, lol:D
and pls no weird bubblegum-coulored stuff:rolleyes:
thx and welcome

I third this ;)
To recapitulate and add : ExpansionS + No psychedelic colors + ANIMATION ( And not the Baron's Tent Style! ) :p

luna2cute
05-24-15, 02:35 PM

Hahahaha! I like you. Friendly, clever and a tiny bit evil. Welcome to the madness!!

;)