PDA

View Full Version : Bountiful Table?

Gardienn
05-13-15, 03:02 PM
Is the Bountiful Table a special limited time item that has passed or is it goal oriented so I can still get it? I looked for a thread to help answer my question but couldn't find one.

Thanks ~

Anaboe
05-13-15, 03:11 PM
It's a reward from a limited event that has passed. I'm sorry, at this moment you can't get it, and I wouldn't get your hopes up on getting one in the future: TL isn't keen on bringing back old items...

Gardienn
05-13-15, 03:15 PM
It's a reward from a limited event that has passed. I'm sorry, at this moment you can't get it, and I wouldn't get your hopes up on getting one in the future: TL isn't keen on bringing back old items...

Oh, I know they aren't. Bummer. I was hoping, but figured I missed it. That's what I get for taking a six month sabbatical.

Thanks, Anaboe.

burritosprings
05-13-15, 03:46 PM
Oh, I know they aren't. Bummer. I was hoping, but figured I missed it. That's what I get for taking a six month sabbatical.

Thanks, Anaboe.

Sorry you missed it.. there will be other cool things.. I hope your return brings you back in good health

AstronomyDan
11-24-15, 11:16 PM
I built the Bountiful Table last year, but never upgraded it... I couldn't find the parts to do it and still haven't had any luck locating them in any of the other buildings I've built since. Everything wants gems to complete though (in my case, I'm at level 1 and need Holiday Tablecloths and Candlesticks to get to level 2, much let alone whatever is needed for levels 3, 4, and 5).
Anyway, is TL planning on making these components available at some point in the future (such as this holiday season?)
Thanks for the info.
AstronomyDan

roguebee
11-25-15, 09:39 AM
Here's the thread for last year's table...
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?75420

rulerofjennyville
11-25-15, 10:08 AM
I built the Bountiful Table last year, but never upgraded it... I couldn't find the parts to do it and still haven't had any luck locating them in any of the other buildings I've built since. Everything wants gems to complete though (in my case, I'm at level 1 and need Holiday Tablecloths and Candlesticks to get to level 2, much let alone whatever is needed for levels 3, 4, and 5).
Anyway, is TL planning on making these components available at some point in the future (such as this holiday season?)
Thanks for the info.
AstronomyDan

I didn't get the summer gazebo finished and I was about to just put it in storage when in adventures I suddenly started getting items I needed to finish it. And I was able to finish it too. Not sure why but the same might happen for you.