PDA

View Full Version : help me please!

Unregistered
02-10-11, 11:22 AM
i didn't buy Valentine box. But i lost 24 gems. is that automatically? i hate valentine box. i bought 1 in Farm story and there wasn't anything special.

Unregistered
02-10-11, 01:29 PM
i didn't buy Valentine box. But i lost 24 gems. is that automatically? i hate valentine box. i bought 1 in Farm story and there wasn't anything special.

Did you touch it by accident? Look in your storage under the decorations tabs...if you touched the box, you bought something whether you intended to or not and it will be stored in your decorations. TL is full of gem traps....be very careful of what you touch when playing.

Unregistered
02-10-11, 11:04 PM
Did you touch it by accident? Look in your storage under the decorations tabs...if you touched the box, you bought something whether you intended to or not and it will be stored in your decorations. TL is full of gem traps....be very careful of what you touch when playing.

thank you! sometimes my game has truoble, for ex some foods suddenly disappeared. it said that "out of sync of the systems" ( something like that, i don't remember exactly). and this time i lost 24 gems. so sad!!! :(