PDA

View Full Version : Constant crashes + dishes keep disappearing

randic78
05-12-15, 06:32 PM
After the latest update the game keeps crashing and I'm having food disappear after the game crashes.

FrozenTurtle
05-12-15, 11:28 PM
After the latest update the game keeps crashing and I'm having food disappear after the game crashes.

This should be fixed! You may experience two to three more crashes and then you should be okay. Sorry about that!

m1stery
05-13-15, 11:12 AM
Am I the only one with this problem? Every time I open the game it crashes! I have tried restarting it, but every time I open it, close it, than upon next opening it just crashes.
Plus I have also notices that dishes from some counters keep disappearing. They couldn't have been eaten in such a short time and I don't get any profit from it!

susbebe
05-15-15, 08:39 AM
I have the problem too, 5 times i lost osso buco and lost of other stuff on my counters, but no money for it! And my counters is not block!
So tried of it!

brodiesbistro
05-15-15, 11:46 AM
Mine as well! Food keeps disappearing from one counter and I'm not getting any money for it! I lost vanilla shake, pizzas and strawberry shortcake! And apple pie! I cannot control which counters the food goes on so I guess no more cooking!

livvyliv123
05-16-15, 10:40 AM
Hi there. I've got this same problem where my dishes disappear from my counters and after it happened for the third time in a row, I decided to pay close attention to my earnings. I realised that my coins get deducted when my dishes disappear from my counters. I've lost a lot of coins (as well as cooking time) due to this. Could you please fix this for me? My ID is LivvyLiv123. Thank you.

stormhavana
05-16-15, 12:59 PM
My two burger dishes finished cooking for the ship and I had them both ready. Went to the ship to deliver them but it didn't accept both just one. I went back to the cooking appliance....obviously no burger order waiting for me so I refresh the game and nothing. The meat in the butcher shop or the bread didn't come back either! So I've lost a whole dish, why? I want my dish back please! :mad:

bobbyrae
05-16-15, 01:36 PM
My two burger dishes finished cooking for the ship and I had them both ready. Went to the ship to deliver them but it didn't accept both just one. I went back to the cooking appliance....obviously no burger order waiting for me so I refresh the game and nothing. The meat in the butcher shop or the bread didn't come back either! So I've lost a whole dish, why? I want my dish back please! :mad:

Same thing happened to me this morning. Only one of the two burgers were delivered and the other simply disappeared along with the ingredients. Thankfully i had enough ingredients in storage to make another one. And thankfully it wasn't a french dip sandwich delivery!!