PDA

View Full Version : Animal Update: Beever 05/15/15

cocauina
05-13-15, 03:04 AM
http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20236&d=1431511416 (http://forums.storm8.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=20236&d=1431511416)

You may have seen a beehive before, but have you ever seen one made of wood? While this new Creature is busy and hardworking, it may take him some time before he shares some of his honey with you. Indulge your sweet tooth and catch a Beever in Fantasy Forest Story!

Kooky when you can, enlarge the picture please :)

ArcadiaTofu
05-13-15, 03:27 AM
Another Electric hybrid?

TL, please... please give us new elements we can breed with, I beg of you! All we seem to get these days (besides the random Gem or Treasure creatures) is previous elements that are old, old, old. Electric hybrids, Earth-Fire ones, Fire-Nature ones, etc. etc.

I don't mind getting 'old' element hybrids to breed for every now and again, as long as there are NEW elements out that are more exciting to try for (the 'newness' factor helps immensely in making users excited in the game again).

There are many, many problems also with adding more 'old' element hybrids into the mix---chief among them is that I (and many other long-term players) are rapidly running out of space once again with no word of new expansions being spoken of. All my Electric habitats are full now (thanks to the Charger---another Electric hybrid, to boot) and I only have three more slots left for habitats. After those slots are filled I'll either have to start getting rid of permanent animals (like Panda, Fairy Ferret, etc that are easy to replicate in the breeding den) or I'll have to bite the bullet and upgrade a few of my habitats to Grand ones (which I really will only do once or twice before saying 'no more wasted gems for overpriced habitats'). So, really, the only recourse I (and others) have is to sell off commons that we've spent precious apples building up to at least level 10 and starting over again when we DO have more space. (Imo, coming out with a new element would help b/c then we'd be able to purchase one or two habitats as opposed to purchasing 3 or more of Earth, Water, Electric, etc. --- you see the point. It's easier to focus on new hybrids of one element that has a common element to place the animals in rather than ping-ponging different hybrids every week.)

I have the strangest feeling that within a month those three empty slots will be filled up and then I'll have no more space. What will happen when TL comes out with a new habitat or element before adding more expansions? :| It would really help out a lot if a new element we could breed for (not like the Cosmic elements... but like Electric... you know, a permanent new element?) came out with its own habitat and THAT was the hybrid elements we'd have to try breeding for for a while yet. That is, if you're not gonna come out with expansions for a while yet and you're thinking of bringing a new element into the mix to spice up a game that is becoming old with all these repeat hybrid breedings >.<

Kooky, any word on if TL is going to FINALLY come out with another permanent element to breed for (like Electric) or if expansions are going to happen anytime soon? :{

Other than that, the Beeaver is kinda ugly, but that might just be because I'm not a big fan of them at all (being rodents, after all)...

chippychan
05-13-15, 04:46 AM
I like the cute play on words here, and I like the animal (but maybe that's because I'm Canadian, eh?) ;)

I missed out on Rumblebee so I'm happy to have another chance it a bee-like creature.

Drachenia
05-13-15, 04:58 AM
Ouch ouch is so beautiful and need more land, how shall I again established yet habitats

http://fs2.directupload.net/images/150513/zybnynjr.jpg (http://www.directupload.net)

cocauina
05-13-15, 05:06 AM
Another Electric hybrid?

TL, please... please give us new elements we can breed with, I beg of you! All we seem to get these days (besides the random Gem or Treasure creatures) is previous elements that are old, old, old. Electric hybrids, Earth-Fire ones, Fire-Nature ones, etc. etc.

(...)

Same opinion, after all, TL created Tree and released Treent of Life for what? Only to be another animal without any weaknesses? We already have 2 of them, that's enough.

epinederose
05-13-15, 02:33 PM
beurkkkkkkkkkkkkkk UGGGGGGGGGGGLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY not interested in it.......

JanineQuinty
05-14-15, 03:07 AM
Ouch ouch is so beautiful and need more land, how shall I again established yet habitats

http://fs2.directupload.net/images/150513/zybnynjr.jpg (http://www.directupload.net)

Sell double animals

Jennerwein1
05-14-15, 09:15 AM
I am not worried about expanding territories or deleting animals, because this will yet be another unobtainable one for me. Have lost count of armordillos trying too breed the kangaroo thing. At least I get 12 seeds consistently. Not excited at all. Thank goodness it is ugly. Something at least.

EviBrooklyn
05-15-15, 11:44 AM
I just got 13 hours... Could it be this one?

GreasedLightening
05-15-15, 11:49 AM
Wow. I just got 13 hours myself. Does anyone have breeding time on this one yet?

update. Nope conductor..ughhhhhhhhh!!!!,!,

chippychan
05-15-15, 11:50 AM
I think the breeding time on this one is 16 hours. Good luck to anyone trying for it! :)

13 hours for this combo is a Conducktor :(

zombukidolls
05-15-15, 11:51 AM
Happy to have one released that I don't want :)

ninasidstorm8
05-15-15, 11:52 AM
Another site has the breeding time at 16 hours.

EviBrooklyn
05-15-15, 11:53 AM
Oh god, now we need to deal with conducktors

LonePudding
05-15-15, 12:07 PM
Oh god, now we need to deal with conducktors

My thoughts exactly. Went from armordillos to conducktors :rolleyes:

A2TUDE
05-15-15, 12:46 PM
Got beever 16hrs citrine and sapphire

Got it on the 4th try

My ID is A2TUDE if you'd like to look :)

Good luck everyone:)

cardinalpsy
05-15-15, 12:47 PM
Managed to get one with frostfang and citrine peregrine on third attempt. Breeding time 16 hrs. Good luck everyone!

Beever egg

calvinxx
05-15-15, 12:52 PM
This is the first new just rare animal they have released in quite a while, correct? It shouldn't be too hard for us to get it and it doesn't even look like its limited

A2TUDE
05-15-15, 01:09 PM
This is the first new just rare animal they have released in quite a while, correct? It shouldn't be too hard for us to get it and it doesn't even look like its limited

That's right well got mine on the fourth try:)but now with the new habitat TL needs to expand!!!!

jim23cash
05-15-15, 01:20 PM
Got it with Confetti Yeti and Electric.

YasminIssa
05-15-15, 03:52 PM
I'm still trying for the Mamaroo which I really want. This one is not that appealing so I guess I will skip him this time.

edewen2
05-15-15, 11:15 PM
Got iT directly with Frostfang and Ligthning Leo. 16 Hours, can't wait. Normally I never lucky in the breeding department.

chipspice3
05-16-15, 02:07 AM
Got it first try with conducktor and confetti yeti

mrhammy48
05-17-15, 06:44 AM
I'm on conductor number 5. :(

ArcadiaTofu
05-17-15, 04:16 PM
Got it on my first try the other day. Just posting it b/c to be honest, I'm not really that excited about this animal and only tried to breed it out from boredom. This game is less and less exciting for me lately, especially with everything that's been happening lately... :(

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/36232258/Photo%20May%2015%2C%205%2031%2021%20PM.png

sweetdeda
05-18-15, 03:07 PM
I was trying to help my son out, bc over the weekend he decided he did want to participate in the world event, he doesn't play often. So I did some speed breeding on his lvl 18 account and guess what... He got 2 beavers and a Tesllama. I was shocked, both animals I want and have not been successful breeding. And 3 days from now when he has moved on to another game they will be forgotten. :rolleyes:

sweetdeda
05-18-15, 04:54 PM
I just got a 16 hour. Could it be? Now I'm not so bitter about my little guy getting 2. Lol.

MisterBlu
05-19-15, 05:14 AM
Could we PLEASE have more walking animals and less flying ones? All the flapping up and down makes my head spin and the creatures merge into a jumbled blur.

Marmalademuffin
05-19-15, 11:31 AM
I so agree! And their large wings block the view of the other animals. I try to place them near the top so they can fly around with out getting in my way. At least this one has smaller wings. I got it with hippogryph and unicorn.

Could we PLEASE have more walking animals and less flying ones? All the flapping up and down makes my head spin and the creatures merge into a jumbled blur.

tuffyjkitten
05-21-15, 12:30 PM
I'm getting rather sick of conducktors....I'm on the 6th one I think. Didnt get Mamaroo either....

RorJam
05-23-15, 06:16 AM
What was I thinking that this would be somewhat easy to breed it's a rare after all! Hah breeding my second hypogryph, bred two falconches and endless conductors. Will keep trying but that means no truffle for sure.