PDA

View Full Version : Jade Kirin - 5/12/15

readysetgo888
05-12-15, 11:32 AM
New gem-dark.

***This is a permanent animal.***

****There is a goal to breed it - it lasts for 14 days and has a 10 gem reward. The animal will still be available to get through breeding after the goal expires - you just won't get the 10 gem reward.****

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/36232258/Photo%20May%2013%2C%201%2031%2003%20AM.png

calvinxx
05-12-15, 11:34 AM
I had a strong feeling this would be the next ultra rare combo! It looks sooooo pretty! I can't wait to start trying for it :) Def not going to buy it for the sale that's still way too many gems

matiasabad94
05-12-15, 11:35 AM
I'm in class right now! Can't wait to see the design!

readysetgo888
05-12-15, 11:36 AM
I have to say, it looks pretty nice. Definitely an improvement on the Cyclops which we all feared was the gem-dark. We wanted something beautiful and unique. I can't wait to see what it looks like as an adult, but I'm not disappointed from the little I've seen so far.

Definitely can't wait to start trying for this!

ETA: Picture added to the first post! It's definitely an interesting looking animal... I like it. It's not quite as beautiful as I would have liked, but I do think it's worthy of being gem-dark.

LonePudding
05-12-15, 11:38 AM
Still no gem here :( I guess I haven't been around long enough for me to complain really...

ArcadiaTofu
05-12-15, 11:42 AM
WOW!

I never, in a million years, would have thought TL would actually take my suggestion a few months back to do a Kirin--and for the last gem animal (and my favorite, too) Gem-Dark!! (And, wow, it was worth the wait! So pretty!)

And, to top it off, I managed to get this puppy within 10 speed breedings, too! :D

Good luck, everyone!!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/36232258/Photo%20May%2012%2C%201%2036%2029%20PM.png

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/36232258/Photo%20May%2014%2C%202%2051%2034%20AM.png

readysetgo888
05-12-15, 11:45 AM
WOW!

I never, in a million years, would have thought TL would actually take my suggestion a few months back to do a Kirin--and for the last gem animal (and my favorite, too) Gem-Dark!! (And, wow, it was worth the wait! So pretty!)

And, to top it off, I managed to get this puppy within 10 speed breedings, too! :D

Good luck, everyone!!

Wow, you are so lucky! I really hope I get lucky with it too - I have probably 100 attempts for the Cthulhu with no luck so I hope this one will be easier for me!

And yes, I know we both really wanted a gorgeous gem-dark animal and I'm really glad they took your suggestion! I agree, worth the wait.

chippychan
05-12-15, 11:55 AM
Still no gem here :( I guess I haven't been around long enough for me to complain really...

You're not alone, I have no gem either. Makes me want to give up trying exclusively for the Mamaroo and throw in some extra elements for a possible unicorn. :p

Hawksmoor
05-12-15, 12:33 PM
WOW!

Good luck, everyone!!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/36232258/Photo%20May%2012%2C%201%2036%2029%20PM.png

Wow, Arcadia, that's fantastic! Congrats! Can't wait to see what it looks like. No luck for me after a million attempts at getting the Obsidian Cyclops so I'm glad I have another gem hybrid to try for :o

YasminIssa
05-12-15, 12:35 PM
Congratulation Arcadia.
I hope the rest of us will have luck like yours and from among the gem hybrid animals get this one at least. I was not lucky enough to get the other gem animals, except for the Unicorn. I also still trying for Mamaro. Good that Jade is permanent and we can try for it any time.
Good luck to all.

LonePudding
05-12-15, 12:52 PM
You're not alone, I have no gem either. Makes me want to give up trying exclusively for the Mamaroo and throw in some extra elements for a possible unicorn. :p

That's EXACTLY what just happened in my forest lol! Now I can say goodbye to countless Armordillo fails and actually get a variety (and hopefully that unicorn!) just to double check, I'm using Mardi claw x lemurcury...the space element counts as one of the four for a unicorn right?

readysetgo888
05-12-15, 12:56 PM
That's EXACTLY what just happened in my forest lol! Now I can say goodbye to countless Armordillo fails and actually get a variety (and hopefully that unicorn!) just to double check, I'm using Mardi claw x lemurcury...the space element counts as one of the four for a unicorn right?

Hmmm... That's a good question. I would think so, but personally I wouldn't use any of the holiday elements as one of my four, just in case.

MaribouMay
05-12-15, 01:08 PM

I was using space as a fourth element trying for a unicorn "fail". Is it still possible to use a space animal for breeding? Other limited animal types, like christmas, are not available for breeding now. I suspect that since Caturn has now expired, space animals won't be able to breed.

Melis2a84
05-12-15, 01:33 PM
Congrats Arcadia, I got it too yay within 10 speedings, good luck everyone :o

Beja326
05-12-15, 01:53 PM
This is a beautiful addition to our forests if we can breed it. Good luck everyone!;)

EviBrooklyn
05-12-15, 02:56 PM
I can't even buy this guy bc I have no gems and refuse to buy any with full price

Doompicnic
05-12-15, 04:12 PM
Love it. Hope I can get it <3

Edit: I can't believe it. I got 45 hrs first try!

sweetdeda
05-12-15, 05:34 PM
OMG! I was about to post how I couldn't try for this since I was still without a unicorn and instead went back to my forest and did a few speed breeds and guess what!! I got my unicorn! Finally!!! I'm so excited!

happy2010
05-12-15, 06:37 PM
20228 i get it

happy2010
05-12-15, 06:38 PM
20229:)

happy2010
05-12-15, 06:39 PM
20230:)

LonePudding
05-12-15, 06:59 PM
Hmmm... That's a good question. I would think so, but personally I wouldn't use any of the holiday elements as one of my four, just in case.

Thanks, I'll steer clear for now. I'll ask kooky and let you know.

LonePudding
05-12-15, 07:00 PM
OMG! I was about to post how I couldn't try for this since I was still without a unicorn and instead went back to my forest and did a few speed breeds and guess what!! I got my unicorn! Finally!!! I'm so excited!

Really???!! Aww congrats!!! So I'm next in line...? :D

sweetdeda
05-12-15, 07:01 PM
Really???!! Aww congrats!!! So I'm next in line...? :D
I sure hope you're next! Fingers crossed for you!

LonePudding
05-12-15, 07:06 PM
I sure hope you're next! Fingers crossed for you!

I hope so too. This would definitely be the first hybrid I'd go for. It's so beautiful! Good luck trying for it when your crystal finally hatches.

Listal
05-12-15, 08:21 PM
Do you have to have a gem animal to be able to breed it? Like say the unicorn?
I only have a money badger

luna2cute
05-12-15, 10:22 PM

That's how I got my Caturn. Lol. Sometimes the forum works magic! Lol.

Drachenia
05-12-15, 10:41 PM
Hello I've got more than 200 gems to speed breeding and only get Skyger.

LonePudding
05-12-15, 11:23 PM
Do you have to have a gem animal to be able to breed it? Like say the unicorn?
I only have a money badger

Not one ultra animal in my forest yet :( But the arrival of this has reminded me to forget about the mamaroo and start trying for the crystal unicorn again.

55lee55
05-13-15, 08:07 AM
I think this is the prettiest gem animal yet!

It is on sale for half price in my forest but I want to try breeding before I consider spending what is still a fortune in gems for it. This is the only gem animal that seems worth the money to me.

Any word on how long the sale will run? It would be great if it stays on sale during the entire quest. If I don't have him by the end I might consider buying him but otherwise I will keep trying until I breed him like I have with the others. He would make a nice birthday present to myself as my b'day is this month.

They did a great job with this one and I can hardly wait to see it in battle. Congratulations to all who breed this lovely creature!

ArcadiaTofu
05-13-15, 08:09 AM
Wow, you are so lucky! I really hope I get lucky with it too - I have probably 100 attempts for the Cthulhu with no luck so I hope this one will be easier for me!

And yes, I know we both really wanted a gorgeous gem-dark animal and I'm really glad they took your suggestion! I agree, worth the wait.
I hope you get this beauty soon, hun! I can't wait to epic-ify this one, though it'll take a while with all the long evolution times x.x

And, ouch---100 attempts at the Cthulhu with no results? That's as bad as my attempts to get my last 2nd Treasure (Money Badger)... 124 fails and counting using Unicorn x Unicorn. I want to get a few more Kirins after I get my 2nd Money Badger since I wouldn't mind having three of this beauties in my forest in total. Good luck and thanks for the kudos! :D

Wow, Arcadia, that's fantastic! Congrats! Can't wait to see what it looks like. No luck for me after a million attempts at getting the Obsidian Cyclops so I'm glad I have another gem hybrid to try for :o
Thank ya, dear :3 From what I've seen it looks very pretty in epic form, so that's always a plus! I hope you get better luck with the Cyclops as well as manage to breed out this well-worth-the-wait Gem hybrid!

Congratulation Arcadia.
I hope the rest of us will have luck like yours and from among the gem hybrid animals get this one at least. I was not lucky enough to get the other gem animals, except for the Unicorn. I also still trying for Mamaro. Good that Jade is permanent and we can try for it any time.
Good luck to all.

Thank you kindly! And, yes, the Gem animals are hard to get, though I've had the most trouble trying to get the Treasure ones (go figure!) in the game. I'd recommend trying for the Mamaroo first before this one, though, since Mamaroo is Limited whereas this one is not. I hope you get yours soon, too! :D

Congrats Arcadia, I got it too yay within 10 speedings, good luck everyone :o

Lol, you and I seem to have gotten some good luck for this one, m'dear. Most times it takes WEEKS of constant breeding trying to get one Gem animal but yesterday was my lucky day (and yours, too, apparently!). Congrats!

calvinxx
05-13-15, 03:06 PM
Hi, can someone post a screenshot of what the goal looks like? It hasn't popped up on my game yet...

Beja326
05-13-15, 04:53 PM

What did you beed together to get one so fast?

sweetdeda
05-13-15, 04:57 PM
What did you beed together to get one so fast?

I was trying for flyerfox, Tesllama or mamaroo by breeding Thorilla and Fallaby and boom out pops a unicorn! What a great 'fail'!!! :)

cocauina
05-13-15, 05:12 PM
Hi, can someone post a screenshot of what the goal looks like? It hasn't popped up on my game yet...

You need to be level 15+ with a Crystal Unicorn, if you don't have it already, that's why you don't have these goal.

calvinxx
05-13-15, 05:13 PM
You need to be level 15+ with a Crystal Unicorn, if you don't have it already, that's why you don't have these goal.

Ohhhhhh thank you! It's because I don't have a unicorn yet

ArcadiaTofu
05-13-15, 10:01 PM
On the subject of goals, thought I'd post this one, in case anyone wants a reference:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/36232258/Photo%20May%2013%2C%201%2031%2003%20AM.png

rjazz
05-14-15, 11:40 AM
Anyone know when the sale will end? I see when the goal ends and know it's a permanent animal.

cocauina
05-14-15, 11:48 AM
Anyone know when the sale will end? I see when the goal ends and know it's a permanent animal.

The sales always ends in the next update day, so since this animal was released along with the sale on Tuesday, the sale will ends on Friday :)

55lee55
05-14-15, 12:01 PM
The sales always ends in the next update day, so since this animal was released along with the sale on Tuesday, the sale will ends on Friday :)

Thanks for the information. I will probaby keep trying to breed this one.

rjazz
05-14-15, 12:47 PM

Much thanks!!!

Hawksmoor
05-14-15, 04:12 PM
Well, I just got 45 hrs with my unicorn and twilight troll. So it's either the Kirin or an Emerald Dragon. I'd be happy with either :o

sweetdeda
05-14-15, 04:14 PM
Well, I just got 45 hrs with my unicorn and twilight troll. So it's either the Kirin or an Emerald Dragon. I'd be happy with either :o

Congrats hawksmoor!

Hawksmoor
05-14-15, 04:15 PM
Congrats hawksmoor!

Thank you!

ArcadiaTofu
05-14-15, 04:23 PM

Hope it's the Kirin for you, Hawk! Let us know when the egg goes on the nest :3

rjazz
05-14-15, 04:41 PM
Big Congrats!!!

Hawksmoor
05-14-15, 05:17 PM

Big Congrats!!!

Thanks! Will let this one simmer a while before hatching, but I'll let you know :-)

Listal
05-15-15, 01:01 PM
To get a Kirin, do I need to have a unicorn 1st to be able to breed it?

Also by chance what are lucky combos for the crystal unicorn?

Doompicnic
05-15-15, 01:40 PM
I got mine first try with Unicorn & Owlbear :)

Hawksmoor
05-15-15, 03:43 PM
To get a Kirin, do I need to have a unicorn 1st to be able to breed it?

Also by chance what are lucky combos for the crystal unicorn?

Yes, a unicorn does need to be one of the parents for the Kirin. Unfortunately there is no "lucky" combo for the crystal unicorn. It's made up of any combo of 4 different elements so the possibilities are endless. Good luck to you!

rjazz
05-15-15, 04:06 PM
Yes, a unicorn does need to be one of the parents for the Kirin. Unfortunately there is no "lucky" combo for the crystal unicorn. It's made up of any combo of 4 different elements so the possibilities are endless. Good luck to you!

Does it have to be a Unicorn or could it be any other Gem creature bred with dark of course? Just asking.

Hawksmoor
05-15-15, 04:10 PM
Does it have to be a Unicorn or could it be any other Gem creature bred with dark of course? Just asking.

Good question. It does need "gem" as one of the elements so you may be able to get it with another gem creature. Perhaps someone else could confirm? I'm thinking you may be correct? I always assume it has to be unicorn but I think I'm wrong. I may have :ahem: read somewhere that it can be bred with the gem or "legendary" element and a dark one. So that could be any of the gem hybrids or the unicorn with dark. Sorry for the confusion!

ninasidstorm8
05-15-15, 04:52 PM
Good question. It does need "gem" as one of the elements so you may be able to get it with another gem creature. Perhaps someone else could confirm? I'm thinking you may be correct? I always assume it has to be unicorn but I think I'm wrong. I may have :ahem: read somewhere that it can be bred with the gem or "legendary" element and a dark one. So that could be any of the gem hybrids or the unicorn with dark. Sorry for the confusion!

You can breed the Kirin with any creatures that have at least one Gem and one Dark element between them. For example an Emerald Dragon and a Skyger could produce a Jade Kirin.

Hawksmoor
05-16-15, 05:22 AM

It is a Kirin :o

sweetdeda
05-16-15, 05:35 AM

Awesome hawksmoor, congrats to you!

Hawksmoor
05-16-15, 05:46 AM
Awesome hawksmoor, congrats to you!

Thank you!

ArcadiaTofu
05-17-15, 03:28 PM

Awesome! That's some good luck, hun :3

icysnowz
05-17-15, 06:19 PM
I just got this guy! :o cant believe i gotten it this fast

Now finally i can have some time to hatch my storage eggs! Good luck to the others!

rjazz
05-17-15, 09:00 PM
I just got this guy! :o cant believe i gotten it this fast

Now finally i can have some time to hatch my storage eggs! Good luck to the others!
Congrats! That's great!

Phaedrakiki
05-17-15, 10:54 PM
I just got this! It's my first gem hybrid! I was about to give up, but thought I'd try one more time! I can't believe it! I guess I've been giving up too early (always/in the past...)

Good luck, everyone!

Drachenia
05-30-15, 03:58 PM
I'm so sad, uses more than 700 gems to speed breeding and still not Jade Kirin. So many attempts already made and I can not get Jade Kirin. Is he to breed the Jade Kirin? :( :( :(

Drachenia
06-01-15, 06:51 AM
I'm so sad, uses more than 700 gems to speed breeding and still not Jade Kirin. So many attempts already made and I can not get Jade Kirin. Is he to breed the Jade Kirin? :( :( :(

Finally I get my Jade Kirin, he is to breed. I am very pleased that I get Jade Kirin get
http://fs2.directupload.net/images/150601/cj84mkdc.jpg (http://www.directupload.net)

chippychan
06-02-15, 05:49 AM
Finally I get my Jade Kirin, he is to breed. I am very pleased that I get Jade Kirin get
http://fs2.directupload.net/images/150601/cj84mkdc.jpg (http://www.directupload.net)

Congrats on finally getting it after so many tries!

Drachenia
06-02-15, 05:59 AM
Congrats on finally getting it after so many tries!

Thank You Very Much Chippychan! Jade Kirin was the most expensive animal Crystal and I'm so glad it finally obtained by breeding

Crr008
06-02-15, 05:15 PM
Congrats! I really want this one but haven't had a chance to try yet.

Splashy81
06-13-15, 08:23 PM

After many, many fails, I got a second Emerald dragon with this combo of Crystal and Twilight Troll. I would have preferred the Kirin, but I'm excited because I've always wanted a second Emerald to keep as a baby!

dragonloona
07-20-15, 02:13 PM
I haven't been on the forums for a while now, but had to get on to tell this tale! When the Jade kirin first came out, I've had nonstop breeding combos to get it.... and nothing but fails after fail after fails!! Weeks later TL did something I never though they would do.... have a Jade Kirin as a special value package!!!

Thinking about the future of when I would finally breed one and with other creatures I'm still trying for, I decided to buy the value pack!!! Now I don't regret this decision, however 3 days after the value pack ended, I bred my Crystal Unicorn "Krystal" and my sea drake "Aqua" together to try for Mercat! The next day I lost Internet so couldn't play my game, plus lately I've been doing suprise breeding in which I don't look at the breeding time! The following day I finally got my Internet back and went on the game... it actually didn't open up like it usually do, but opened up to where I closed out my game 2 days before!

Not thinking or seeing the mistake to allow the game to reload I started playing, and speed up breeding process with 5 gems... And what do you know I get a SECOND Jade Kirin, and boy was I shocked!!! I'm now a lucky owner of 2 Jade Kirin and couldn't be happier!!! My luck has returned, pictures on next post!

dragonloona
07-20-15, 02:42 PM
Here are the photos of my 2 Jade Kirin!!!

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y448/amanda_bell4/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0539_zps8273fb71.png (http://s1275.photobucket.com/user/amanda_bell4/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0539_zps8273fb71.png.html)

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y448/amanda_bell4/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0546_zps959ffcf1.png (http://s1275.photobucket.com/user/amanda_bell4/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0546_zps959ffcf1.png.html)

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y448/amanda_bell4/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0549_zps56b173d2.png (http://s1275.photobucket.com/user/amanda_bell4/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0549_zps56b173d2.png.html)

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y448/amanda_bell4/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0552_zpscac20b0f.png (http://s1275.photobucket.com/user/amanda_bell4/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0552_zpscac20b0f.png.html)

dragonloona
07-20-15, 05:21 PM
Updated photos, lol first post came up small!

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y448/amanda_bell4/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0549_zps20bd2628.png (http://s1275.photobucket.com/user/amanda_bell4/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0549_zps20bd2628.png.html)

http://i1275.photobucket.com/albums/y448/amanda_bell4/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0552_zpsdc18a86f.png (http://s1275.photobucket.com/user/amanda_bell4/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0552_zpsdc18a86f.png.html)

Grandmaslittlesweeties
11-14-19, 08:29 AM

I finally have a Jade Kirin in the nest. I bred Crowdin (level 15) and Crystal Unicorn (level 12). Happy to have something new. I don't think the levels of breeding animals matters, but there it is. Good luck to all!