PDA

View Full Version : Torchlight Dragon 5-12-15 REMOVED

LonePudding
05-12-15, 10:35 AM
Purple/Yellow
Rare
Limited Hybrid!!
Gone in 7 Days!!
http://i923.photobucket.com/albums/ad71/itss_me1/Torchlight_Baby_zpsiindgr4n.pnghttp://i923.photobucket.com/albums/ad71/itss_me1/Torchlight_Juvenile_zps6lfrniey.png
http://i923.photobucket.com/albums/ad71/itss_me1/Torchlight_Adult_zpswrr40tx5.pnghttp://i923.photobucket.com/albums/ad71/itss_me1/Torchlight_Epic_zps6qwburm5.png
Get it while it's hot! Hehe...

BiteMe111
05-12-15, 10:46 AM
Do I even want to try this one? Out of all the possible common dragons, Genie is the one that seems to love me the most. :/

mbyte68
05-12-15, 10:47 AM
hmmm Diamond x Trick or Treat time i thinks only 5 more outcomes :) 1st try genie pffft

amerirish
05-12-15, 10:48 AM
hmmm Diamond x Trick or Treat time i thinks only 5 more outcomes :) 1st try genie pffft

That's so funny; I used Diamond & Trick or Treat trying for an Anubis before the Torchlight was released. I got Genie too :(

mbyte68
05-12-15, 10:50 AM
would love Anubis or Gold though my friend also ended up with Gold other day Grrr and they got poetry today also lol ive been tryin for Unicorn , change of plan nows :)

zyfazix
05-12-15, 10:57 AM
Royal x Magic seems to be the best combo for me. Just the four yellow-purple outcomes and a super rare 8 hour royal

mbyte68
05-12-15, 11:04 AM
Royal x Magic seems to be the best combo for me. Just the four yellow-purple outcomes and a super rare 8 hour royal

Hmmm thanks for that other combo may stick with mine to start may get lucky for Anubis or gold lol :

amerirish
05-12-15, 11:07 AM
I like the Royal & Magic suggestion - it could "fail" with Jester :)

mbyte68
05-12-15, 11:18 AM
I like the Royal & Magic suggestion - it could "fail" with Jester :)

jst spotted that HMMMM dont have that eithers :D

sandygin
05-12-15, 11:43 AM
just tried the royal and magic suggestion.I got torchlight first try.This is the first time this ever happened for me

PrincessCouture2014
05-12-15, 12:00 PM
Gold x super first try 14hrs pls be it anything but patchwork and mist pleaseeeeeee

chaselance
05-12-15, 12:08 PM
How many hours is this dragon

amerirish
05-12-15, 12:09 PM
Here are the stats:

Rarity: Rare
Type: Purple Yellow
Habitat: Purple Gardens, Yellow Plateau
Available at: Level 10
Buying Price: 500 Gold
Selling Price: 100 Coin
Breeding & Incubation: 10 hours
Exp Gained: 375 Exp

amethystanhang
05-12-15, 04:07 PM
I just got 10 hours with Quetzal and Music - Hope it's Torchlight and not Fruitful - oh! The suspense!!

sakuraohimesama
05-12-15, 04:52 PM
got this with magic and air first try20227

PrincessCouture2014
05-13-15, 01:14 AM
Night x marshmallow 10 hrs ....

Bad fails Music,honeybee, paradise, coral ( :( )

Good(best) fails :- Messenger, Archon, Griffin,

PrincessCouture2014
05-13-15, 01:17 AM
Gold x super first try 14hrs pls be it anything but patchwork and mist pleaseeeeeee

Forgot to include eagle in my prayer coz it got heard. It was neither patchwork nor mist yayyyy but eagle :(

chippychan
05-13-15, 04:44 AM
just tried the royal and magic suggestion.I got torchlight first try.This is the first time this ever happened for me

Me too! I was super surprised to get it so quick. Thanks to zyfazix for the suggestion! :)

zyfazix
05-13-15, 04:49 AM
There's a 10 hour on the nest. Could be either Music or Torchlight but whatever it is I don't have one yet ^_^

amerirish
05-13-15, 06:15 AM
I used the Royal & Magic combo and got a Jester "fail" - I don't have one so I'm so happy! :D

Tried the same combo again and got Air; which is not so bad since it's a short time fail.

meoconlunar
05-13-15, 06:41 AM
i try Royal x magic, too and have 4 genie :(

kristen6207
05-13-15, 07:00 AM
I tried 3 times already (with Magic & Air) BUT 2 times I got GENIE BLAHHHHH and then this last time I just got a cosmic.
I don't have the cosmic so that is a great fail lol :D
So now I'm trying again for the torch. Cross Fingers...... :P

BiteMe111
05-13-15, 07:36 AM
Magic and Gold - first fail was 8 hours, was sure it would be a Genie but turned out to be Royal. Didn't have one, so that was a good fail. Now this egg will sit on nest for a while (the habitat takes 24 hours to build), but I may try the forum favorite "Royal and Magic" combo before the deadline.

Meanwhile, still trying Gold and Magic and got another 8 hours. A Genie this time?

tatianasmiles
05-13-15, 07:48 AM
got this with magic and air first try20227

What is the middle egg? I just got it and I have no idea what it is? I bred carousel and snap...

Never mind, just went to Humming thread and I am pretty sure that is what it is.

PrincessCouture2014
05-13-15, 11:46 AM
2nd try griffin n now I got 14 hrs timing

Night elf, Tricon, horizon, illusion (I am praying for these fails)
Patchwork, mist, leopard, eagle (Well no words if I got any of these)

BiteMe111
05-13-15, 11:59 AM
Magic and Gold - first fail was 8 hours, was sure it would be a Genie but turned out to be Royal. Didn't have one, so that was a good fail. Now this egg will sit on nest for a while (the habitat takes 24 hours to build), but I may try the forum favorite "Royal and Magic" combo before the deadline.

Meanwhile, still trying Gold and Magic and got another 8 hours. A Genie this time?

Yep, Genie it is. But now I got 10 hours! Please be Torchlight, not Music!!!

Mythdefied
05-13-15, 01:40 PM
I have Magic X Air going; two Genie fails so far.

ETA: I had no idea that Royal x Magic would give fewer fails. So I sped up the current breeding (another Genie), and put that combo on the nest. 10 hr! 50/50 chance of the Torchlight!

amerirish
05-13-15, 01:49 PM
I'm going to try Cosmic & Royal next. 5 possibilities (Genie, Music, Torchlight, Trickster & Crownprince). I would be happy with a Crownprince "fail" :)

Mythdefied
05-13-15, 01:51 PM
I'm going to try Cosmic & Royal next. 5 possibilities (Genie, Music, Torchlight, Trickster & Crownprince). I would be happy with a Crownprince "fail" :)

That's why I switched up my combo too; I don't have the Crownprince either.

Anaboe
05-13-15, 02:58 PM
Yeah, third try got me the torchlight. Air and Magic: 2 genie fails, third time was Torchlight.

Good luck all who's still trying :)

Back to Quetzal and Triple Rainbow: first fail was a mercury (I already have 2 mercury's, so to me it's a fail). From all diamond and diamond-hybrids, I only bred 2 gold, and 2 mercury's... none of the others...

BiteMe111
05-13-15, 09:59 PM
Yep, Genie it is. But now I got 10 hours! Please be Torchlight, not Music!!!

Well, this beautiful egg with a torch on it is certainly not Music!

So, to sum it up, i got it on the third try with Gold and Magic. I got Royal, then Genie, then Torchlight!

My new dragon will be named NotMusic. :)

LonePudding
05-13-15, 11:37 PM
Trickster, genie, genie, genie, genie..

If I don't get this, I would at least like an anubis fail!

PrincessCouture2014
05-14-15, 12:42 AM
Cosmic x royal first try with this combo is an 8 hrs

meoconlunar
05-14-15, 12:47 AM
After 6 genie I got a Jester (much more happier than having Torchlight)
Magic x royal :cool:

Anaboe
05-14-15, 03:09 AM
Trickster, genie, genie...

If I don't get this, I would at least like an anubis fail!

Lol, now that would be an awesom fail, I'd like that myself too ;)

Anyway, I hope you'll get both Torchlight and Anubis :)

My next breed: Fuzzy, Mossrock, or Prism... Keeping my fingers crossed!

mbyte68
05-14-15, 06:04 AM
Genie fail after Genie fail gettin sick of tryin nows tbh after over 10 genies a 1 music ;/

tito786
05-14-15, 06:42 AM
Diamond x Gennie.......2nd try Torchlight :)

caramellenina
05-14-15, 09:17 AM
Torchlight Genie + Diamond 2nd try. Yay! :D

Mythdefied
05-14-15, 01:11 PM
I actually got it on my first try with Royal x Magic! It's so lovely!

naymiggy
05-14-15, 02:24 PM
Got mine on the 4th try using Magic/Air combo ! Fails were genie, cosmic , Royal....

LonePudding
05-14-15, 02:52 PM
Lol, now that would be an awesom fail, I'd like that myself too ;)

Anyway, I hope you'll get both Torchlight and Anubis :)

My next breed: Fuzzy, Mossrock, or Prism... Keeping my fingers crossed!

I know! I would be over the moon if I got an anubis fail since I don't really want to try for one because, ugh, who wants a million magics in a row?? Good luck with your breeding, my fingers are crossed for you!

roguebee
05-14-15, 06:43 PM
Been trying with Royal and Magic. Several Genies and 1 Jester, which I was happy to receive.

dragonstarfury
05-14-15, 06:55 PM
May want to try Genie & Air. I got two Torchlights in three tries when going for Trickster.

hon3ycomb
05-14-15, 09:27 PM
Up to now, i've got:
4 genies
1 cosmic
including the upcoming fail which seems to be trickster (18hrs)

Annica5
05-15-15, 12:54 AM
I. Did. Get. An. Anubis. Fail. Woke up from a swoon and it still said 40 hours on the den. Woohoo!!!!

PrincessCouture2014
05-15-15, 01:47 AM
I. Did. Get. An. Anubis. Fail. Woke up from a swoon and it still said 40 hours on the den. Woohoo!!!!

Woww that is a superbbbb fail :)

PrincessCouture2014
05-15-15, 01:48 AM
May want to try Genie & Air. I got two Torchlights in three tries when going for Trickster.

Now that's a lucky soul you have! Wish I had a tiny bit of luck on my side too

sarydactl
05-15-15, 04:40 AM
I'm trying quite hard for this one. Using: Sandstorm x Mischief; Trickster x Genie; Music x Mischief. Everyone is level 6 or higher. I don't have Royal or Cosmos, so maybe I'll get one of those. I've received : 10 Genies, 2 Music, 1 Peacock. 3 more genies are on the way (two incubating, one probably in the breeding pool). I've been using gold when I have an empty nest, but no luck so far. The music fails hurt my heart the most. #don'tstopbelieving

PrincessCouture2014
05-15-15, 06:06 AM
3rd genie fail is going to come on my nest after 8 hrs(after I sell my this genie which is already on my nest). I remember the joy I felt when I got it first time many months ago and now the mere sight of it makes me loath it with all my heart. Lol anyways I am gonna try twice or thrice more otherwise going to switch to something with maximum outcomes of dragons I want.

lauraleighashby
05-15-15, 09:33 AM
Four genie fails and now a trickster in one nest...no idea what is breeding now. Alot of gem crafting...lol

singing_mandrake
05-15-15, 10:48 AM
I did music and water. It's ten hours so hopefully it's good....

kjbrogren
05-15-15, 12:56 PM
I have tried magic level 8 x royal level 6, 3 times and music level 6 x royal level 6 once, all have been genies. So now I switched it up to Magic level 8 and Air epic 2 times and keep getting genie.... I dont think I will get this torchlight. I have even tried for the humming yet.

stashlova
05-15-15, 01:00 PM
Rapunzel + Royal worked for me

singing_mandrake
05-15-15, 08:21 PM
Will it be gone forever after the time runs out?

PrincessCouture2014
05-16-15, 12:13 AM
Will it be gone forever after the time runs out?

Yes! Unless S8 decides to put it in spin wheel.

PrincessCouture2014
05-16-15, 12:16 AM
I have tried magic level 8 x royal level 6, 3 times and music level 6 x royal level 6 once, all have been genies. So now I switched it up to Magic level 8 and Air epic 2 times and keep getting genie.... I dont think I will get this torchlight. I have even tried for the humming yet.

Same happened to me. Tried royal x cosmic and cosmic x air but all I am getting is genie fails. Its so frustrating. I think I should go back to my normal combos coz if I am lucky enough to get it i 'll get it in 100s of outcomes and if not then even in 4 outcomes I won't get it.

Myrta5
05-16-15, 01:39 PM
I was trying for this dragon with all combos but nothing work until I decide to try a simple basic combo Magic & Air in my first try I got it like everybody I was so frustrate of the fails so maybe is more easy to get it this way just put in the breeding den two commons dragons and wait for to do the trick for you Good Luck my friends ��

sarydactl
05-16-15, 02:57 PM
I'm trying quite hard for this one. Using: Sandstorm x Mischief; Trickster x Genie; Music x Mischief. Everyone is level 6 or higher. I don't have Royal or Cosmos, so maybe I'll get one of those. I've received : 10 Genies, 2 Music, 1 Peacock. 3 more genies are on the way (two incubating, one probably in the breeding pool). I've been using gold when I have an empty nest, but no luck so far. The music fails hurt my heart the most. #don'tstopbelieving

Updating with my new totals.

I've received: 14 Genies!!!, 2 Music, 1 Royal, and 2 Peacocks!!! I switched to Peacock and Air so I could at least avoid more super long peacock fails :C . There are 2 more genies on the way...sigh ; _; Royal clogged up my nests because I didn't have a habitat. I still wouldn't mind getting a Cosmic dragon, though.

meoconlunar
05-16-15, 03:11 PM
To sarydactl : Breed dragon, turn off the network connection, speed breeding and see what the egg is or speed hatching if the egg won't appear, then get out the game. NO INTERNET CONNECTION WHILE CHECKING
U can check the results without waiting for so long by this way.
sorry for my terrible English.

good luck. I haven't got Torchlight, too... 18 hours of waiting - -!

sarydactl
05-16-15, 04:10 PM
To sarydactl : Breed dragon, turn off the network connection, speed breeding and see what the egg is or speed hatching if the egg won't appear, then get out the game. NO INTERNET CONNECTION WHILE CHECKING
U can check the results without waiting for so long by this way.
sorry for my terrible English.

good luck. I haven't got Torchlight, too... 18 hours of waiting - -!

Hmm...does that actually work in practice? I thought that it was randomly generated as you breed, rather than on a set schedule. Even if it is on a schedule, it doesn't show the time for breeding unless it connects to the server, so the decision-making relies entirely on the server. Random generation usually uses epoch time, so the result would change depending on the exact second the request was made. I guess I could turn off the connection and then speed up the dragon that's already on the nest, but that wouldn't really change how long it takes for it to breed. Although...it would have saved me when the royal habitat took 24 hours to build, but the royal dragon took just 8 hours to hatch. I guess...I guess that is useful!

I don't ever buy gold (I can barely afford food), so I only have 3 left, no way of testing...but this dragon has been three weeks of saving gold down the drain :9 . I was saving up to get a gold-producing dragon, since I want to eventually complete ALL the quests. I've learned my lesson, I suppose. I wonder if this is what gambling addicts feel like. Still, I'm not stopping, simply because the Torchlight Dragon's color scheme is so nice - v- .

mimiamelia
05-16-15, 04:51 PM
Updating with my new totals.

I've received: 14 Genies!!!, 2 Music, 1 Royal, and 2 Peacocks!!! I switched to Peacock and Air so I could at least avoid more super long peacock fails :C . There are 2 more genies on the way...sigh ; _; Royal clogged up my nests because I didn't have a habitat. I still wouldn't mind getting a Cosmic dragon, though.

Good luck! I hope you get it soon. I've had similar experiences before. The last time I tried for a specific dragon(Rapunzel, also purple-yellow), I got more than 10 genies and only 1 rare fail(never did get the dragon I wanted). Congrats on peacock though, I have yet to get it

meoconlunar
05-16-15, 05:14 PM
Hmm...does that actually work in practice? I thought that it was randomly generated as you breed, rather than on a set schedule. Even if it is on a schedule, it doesn't show the time for breeding unless it connects to the server, so the decision-making relies entirely on the server. Random generation usually uses epoch time, so the result would change depending on the exact second the request was made. I guess I could turn off the connection and then speed up the dragon that's already on the nest, but that wouldn't really change how long it takes for it to breed. Although...it would have saved me when the royal habitat took 24 hours to build, but the royal dragon took just 8 hours to hatch. I guess...I guess that is useful!

I don't ever buy gold (I can barely afford food), so I only have 3 left, no way of testing...but this dragon has been three weeks of saving gold down the drain :9 . I was saving up to get a gold-producing dragon, since I want to eventually complete ALL the quests. I've learned my lesson, I suppose. I wonder if this is what gambling addicts feel like. Still, I'm not stopping, simply because the Torchlight Dragon's color scheme is so nice - v- .

It works, my group (about 50 member active) always check dragons by this way. 100% true results.

PrincessCouture2014
05-17-15, 01:19 AM

I don't buy gold either and I used to have up to 600 gold but after the android update I don't seem to have even above 200 so many releases and limited dragons. Not everyone can afford gold my problem is my mum doesn't let me use her credit card for games neither do my sisters. I so want to buy gold but even if I had gold I would never buy a dragon. A new den and nest is what iI really want to have.

PrincessCouture2014
05-17-15, 01:27 AM
I was trying for this dragon with all combos but nothing work until I decide to try a simple basic combo Magic & Air in my first try I got it like everybody I was so frustrate of the fails so maybe is more easy to get it this way just put in the breeding den two commons dragons and wait for to do the trick for you Good Luck my friends ��

Just after reading ur post i , who have lost hope of getting this dragon and switched to others, tried with magic x air n got torchlight first try of combo. So thank you so much.

lauraleighashby
05-17-15, 07:03 AM
One royal, one trickster, two music and numerous genies (all traded) now. Still trying.

soclassymom
05-17-15, 07:11 AM
Got it with cosmic (7) + rapunzel (9)

roguebee
05-17-15, 07:17 AM
No luck yet on this one. I've been trying with Royal and Magic. Mostly Genies, but I've gotten 3 Jesters and a Trickster.

pattons_friends
05-17-15, 08:45 AM
Getting fed up trying for mammoth, so gave this a go 1st try gold & peacock 😁

spooks2
05-18-15, 09:17 AM
Bunch of genies and one trickster. I've tried royal and magic and now diamond and genie. Any tips guys? kinda getting frustrated

LonePudding
05-18-15, 09:22 AM
1 day left...The future is not looking bright for ol' pudding over here :(

amerirish
05-18-15, 10:11 AM

Ditto here pudding :( I've been trying on two dens (cosmic & royal and metal & astromancer) for days with no luck

PrincessCouture2014
05-18-15, 10:15 AM

Try air x magic it worked for me

freshfunin2008
05-18-15, 10:36 AM
I got this on 2 of my accts but I was not impressed with it.

lauraleighashby
05-18-15, 10:38 AM
Soooo many genie dragons...lol...now have a bunch of topaz gems. Also two royals and musics.

meoconlunar
05-18-15, 11:21 AM
Genie again, of course.

LonePudding
05-18-15, 11:25 AM
Try air x magic it worked for me

Thanks Princess, but due to the short 8hr fails, I've managed to try many combos many times a day, including air x magic. I also tried gold x magic, rapunzel x royal, royal x cosmic, cosmic x diamond, genie x air and many more. No luck :( Hopefully disco will dance on over to my island a bit easier than this stubborn torch guy.:p

LonePudding
05-18-15, 11:26 AM
Ditto here pudding :( I've been trying on two dens (cosmic & royal and metal & astromancer) for days with no luck

What will you try for next? Whatever it is, I hope you have an easier time with it. I'm slowly sliding over to FFS, and the difficult breeding isn't helping.

amerirish
05-18-15, 12:13 PM
What will you try for next? Whatever it is, I hope you have an easier time with it. I'm slowly sliding over to FFS, and the difficult breeding isn't helping.

I really like the Ambassador so I'm probably going to give that one a try. I usually try to pair up with a Diamond for a potential hybrid 'fail'. Thanks & I hope your attempts get better too :)

FFS: Uggh, I definitely have one foot out the door there. I'm just doing my part to contribute to the doomed community event and then I'm outta there. Breeding there is like trying to nail jello to a tree - impossible. I hope you do much better than me in that one too! :)

LonePudding
05-18-15, 12:35 PM
I really like the Ambassador so I'm probably going to give that one a try. I usually try to pair up with a Diamond for a potential hybrid 'fail'. Thanks & I hope your attempts get better too :)

FFS: Uggh, I definitely have one foot out the door there. I'm just doing my part to contribute to the doomed community event and then I'm outta there. Breeding there is like trying to nail jello to a tree - impossible. I hope you do much better than me in that one too! :)

Funnily enough, I was going to go for both Ambassador and Disco, but I remembered, the endless sunrise fiasco wouldn't be enjoyable at all. As for FFS, those community requirements were almost laughable! TL are losing players so they raise the requirements. Talk about backwards.

amerirish
05-18-15, 12:51 PM
Uggh, Sunrise fails are even worse than Genie fails! Rainbow & Metal is a good combo to use to try for both Disco and Ambassador, but the dreaded Sunrise is one of the possibilities :( Good luck to you!

Dragosle
05-18-15, 10:58 PM
Last try Royal x Peacock = 10hrs. Fingercross that this is not a Music (3 times already :( )

mbyte68
05-19-15, 04:21 AM
finally got mine yesterday of non stop trying pfffft , on the other hand my baby 3rd acc managed to get this 4 days ago followed by Disco stright after SMH always the case never on the acc i want still tryin on Main for disco , supprised i went from 1 new one to another thats never happend b4 :) GL all them tryin for there last few attempts

lauraleighashby
05-19-15, 04:56 AM
Another genie...and a ten hour in the den....so not a torchlight. More frustrated with the difficulty in the arena than missing out on this though.

PrincessCouture2014
05-19-15, 05:19 AM
Another genie...and a ten hour in the den....so not a torchlight. More frustrated with the difficulty in the arena than missing out on this though.

I don't know ur combo but torchlight is 10hrs breed

rasike
05-19-15, 05:49 AM
I tried Royal x Air and got 5 Genies, then Royal x Rainbow and got 1 Patchwork and 2 Mists. After reading this thread I tried Rapunzel x Royal and finally got Torchlight. I'm very thankful to person who suggested this combo.

amerirish
05-19-15, 08:42 AM
Looks like I am going to miss out on this one :( Been breeding Magic & Air (on two dens right now) and only get Genie fails.

Congrats to everyone who got one. Hope I have better luck with the next one.

Dragosle
05-19-15, 09:26 AM
Last try Royal x Peacock = 10hrs. Fingercross that this is not a Music (3 times already :( )

IT IS Torchlight hooray! Now my Plasma can finally have a buddy ;)