PDA

View Full Version : Why do people put things in front of their restaurant's door?

Unregistered
02-10-11, 08:14 AM
When I visit others in the community I notice that the door is blocked sometimes. What is the benefit of doing this?

Mamamellie
02-10-11, 08:42 AM
It keeps customers from coming in and eating your food. It's like closing your restaurant so that more food can be made.

Unregistered
02-13-11, 12:07 PM
When I visit others in the community I notice that the doorg is blocked sometimes. What is the benefit of doing this?

It is particularly useful if you actually don't have any food left to serve as if you don't block the door, customers come in, get angry as there's no food and your satisfied customer count plummets. Blocking the door, or closing the restaurant, stops this.

Unregistered
02-17-11, 11:41 AM
Don't think that blocking the door keeps your food from being consumed! It only stops from creating unhappy customers, but food disappears...and fast!

Unregistered
02-17-11, 12:33 PM
Don't think that blocking the door keeps your food from being consumed! It only stops from creating unhappy customers, but food disappears...and fast!

Might be bugged then because it should stop them. You could put the game in design mode and leave it too.

Unregistered
02-17-11, 05:06 PM

That seems to still be a glitch on android. If you use the podium, food still goes down but you receive coins for it. If you try putting a counter or appliance in front of the door, it seems to stop. It doesn't bother me, just as long as the money still comes in.