PDA

View Full Version : Guide to FREE Parts

kripzcafe
05-10-15, 11:20 AM
For this to work exceptionally well you need at least have 100 neighbors. when you request items for an appliance , you can get 20 per day, the trick is this rolls over to the next day (reset)
Example... youve got 5/6 screws, if you request that screw from all 100+ neighbors youll continue getting your item request after reset, even if youve completed your appliance.

Another example....5/6 screws, you request one from all 100+ of your neighbors, youll complete your appliance with 19 free screws. Then the next day another free 20 parts, giving you 39 free parts... if all your neighbors are daily active and accept to help you. it hits 12.01 and another batch of friends will get your item request. Free parts!

Like i said, this works best with lots of neighbors.....also, if you want a new free gift jusy build another appliance a few hours before you sleep or afew hours before reset. Its 12 at night for me .(midnight)

If you want to plan ahead, look up appliance pary list and look througj your gifts, see what item youll need....usually i do one part im low on so i know i can request that item. Hope this makes sense and gl everyone happy baking *^O^*

Also
Requesting items has no interference with your 20 daily gifts. ♔

kripzcafe
05-12-15, 11:09 AM
lol 130 views and no replys :( lol

pieandcream
05-12-15, 11:19 AM
hi....sorry XD

in short: good idea .............but, i think that ll require too much planning for most people :D
we're lazy ^^

during goal time: you might not want over request since you might want to request other parts the following day and not want to wait too long.

outside of goal time: i agree...and i generally do that. i over request parts so i can stock up or have enough for another appliance. (100 neighbours would be too much to manage for me though v_v - no time...)

now you got a reply ^^

zZ_guera_Zz
05-12-15, 12:26 PM
I think if you have 100 neighbors the chances would be very small that you wouldn't have enough screws or whatever part you need to even be able to request. I just had 7 boxes out and I still didn't need to request basic parts, just logs, bat airfresheners, etc that I obviously wouldn't have on hand. And I only have 18 neighbors.
I agree with pieandcream, Usually people would not request over 20 parts from neighbors, as you would not want to clog up your requests for a week just to get 100 screws.