PDA

View Full Version : Norman! Another player is harassing me!!!

Choking Koala
02-10-11, 04:22 AM
Ok, this person with the storm8 id of 123hihello123 is annoying! She insults me, bothers me and swears on my wall! My bakery name is choking koala and my id is fattytissue. Is there anyway to block her from this game or something? Norman?

Edited by Norman: Inappropriate Content

Unregistered
02-10-11, 04:32 AM
Do NOT respond to her. They might get sick of not getting attention from you and move on, but also if TL investigate this and you have responded, you may also get suspended. Just take a screenshot, save it, and then delete the message.

Can anyone else add more?

Unregistered
02-10-11, 08:15 AM
What an awful person. Hopefully any of her nbrs who see this will delete her. She obviously has mental issues.

I agree with the other poster. Don't respond to any of her messages, no matter how much you feel like defending yourself. Screenshot, send to support then delete.

Unregistered
02-10-11, 10:00 AM
lol this is effin' funny.

So what's the backstory on this? How do you know this person and what started all of it?

Unregistered
02-10-11, 10:27 AM
lol this is effin' funny.

So what's the backstory on this? How do you know this person and what started all of it?

You have a very strange sense of humor! There's really nothing funny about a person posting foul language on a game that children play and hassarring others who want to play!

Unregistered
02-10-11, 11:12 AM
Welcome to the world of trolls. They are everywhere it is possible to post messages.
Don't feed the trolls, their primary motive is to incite an emotional response.
A good read:
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)

Of course report them to support@teamlava.com like others have said in this thread.

Unregistered
02-15-11, 07:43 PM
you have a very strange sense of humor! There's really nothing funny about a person posting foul language on a game that children play and hassarring others who want to play!

i agree whoever posted that must be a harasser 2!!!