PDA

View Full Version : Goals Requiring Same Adventure

ginerp
05-09-15, 12:04 PM
I'm currently working on going on multiple adventures to the dark caves to get pillars for the fairy respite. I also just expanded to the glimmer gate, and reading the goals thread, I see I'll need the same adventure, maybe several times, to get a key. Does anyone know if I wait until I'm up to that key goal, could I possibly get the key and the pillars in one adventure?

SpiritWind00
05-10-15, 02:24 PM
Yes that's possible! But you're right in that both goals need to be activated. Would love to hear how you get on! Our fingers are crossed for multi drops for you! :)

icastled
05-10-15, 04:06 PM
I'm currently working on going on multiple adventures to the dark caves to get pillars for the fairy respite. I also just expanded to the glimmer gate, and reading the goals thread, I see I'll need the same adventure, maybe several times, to get a key. Does anyone know if I wait until I'm up to that key goal, could I possibly get the key and the pillars in one adventure?

I was in the same scenario but never got dual drops. I'm STILL trying to get the key. I'm close to skipping past it with gems, but just hate to part with so many!!

No, I didn't keep track of how many attempts I've done but guesstimate would be I'm crafting to go on 5th venture as we speak.

Good luck to both of us ��

sugarlevi
05-12-15, 05:32 AM
Just got a column and the key at the same time.