PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Refreshing!

LonePudding
05-09-15, 05:36 AM
The main source of coins is selling food right?

I left my game with only 5,000 coins (approx) and with full counters, and all things spiced with house blend. I returned a couple of hours later to find I had earned 9,000 coins (approx), yay me. After serving everything that was ready and starting more dishes, the game refreshed. My 15 thousand and something balance had gone down to 6,000 coins. All the food was gone from the counters. How am I supposed to play this game if the only way to earn coins is from the neighbours sparkling my tables a coin at a time? If I can't earn money from cooking (which I thought was the initial aim of the game) I'll just have to quit yet another TL game.

LonePudding
05-10-15, 08:19 AM
Is there anyway to fix this?

kooky panda
05-10-15, 03:35 PM
I would suggest deleting and redownloading the game to see if this fixes the issue.

Always close out your game when you are not playing.

LonePudding
05-10-15, 04:27 PM
Thanks kooky, will reinstall to see if there's any difference. I always make sure if fully closed the when done, but it doesn't seem to make a difference yet.

SparklyOctopus
05-11-15, 10:51 AM
Sorry to hear that! :( Did you happen to re-design your Restaurant? I see that you have a Pig on Spit next to your host. Could you try moving it and see if that helps?

LonePudding
05-11-15, 01:34 PM
Sorry to hear that! :( Did you happen to re-design your Restaurant? I see that you have a Pig on Spit next to your host. Could you try moving it and see if that helps?

Yes, I have recently moved some bits and bobs around. I'll move it and see if it helps. I tried the reinstall tip to no avail. Always at least one refresh per session now :( usually at the start