PDA

View Full Version : QUICK Serve Gifts and Luana Quick Serves Not Being Applied to Total

CindysTNFarm
05-08-15, 09:55 PM
Tonight I had 14 total Quick Serves in my bank. Luana visited, and when I tapped on her she gave me multiple Quick Serves....or so it would appear. They were never added to my total. I then went to my inbox and decided to view and accept all of my pending gifts in my inbox. I carefully viewed everything sitting there and saw 2 Quick Serve gifts in my Inbox to accept. I accepted everything. Still...nothing was added to my total. I still have the same 14 total Quick Serves. This is getting really old. I believe I have reported something similar before where Quick Serves were not being added after being accepted as gifts. Now it's even worse because they're not being added when Luana drops them as gifts. What's the point of going to all the trouble that I did to earn her as a reward (or rather pay all the gems to help "earn" her as a reward) if I'm going to be ripped off from all the gifts that friends send and Luana sends?

CindysTNFarm
05-09-15, 01:15 PM
I just discovered that NOTHING that Luana drops is being applied. This includes gems. She just visited my restaurant and left a gem that was never added to my total. There is definitely a bug here. I have done a hard shut down multiple times, and it doesn't resolve anything. I'm tired of losing gifts from friends and drops because of this issue. Certainly I'm not the only one. I just don't think other people are paying attention to their totals before and after their drops and gifts.

kooky panda
05-09-15, 03:14 PM
Please send an email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can check your game.

I notice in my game that my total on gems, coins and quick serves from Luana sometimes get added before I collect.

Check your totals when you first come into your game, then after you collect from her to make sure the items are not adding before you collect from her.

CindysTNFarm
05-16-15, 02:14 PM
Please send an email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can check your game.

I notice in my game that my total on gems, coins and quick serves from Luana sometimes get added before I collect.

Check your totals when you first come into your game, then after you collect from her to make sure the items are not adding before you collect from her.

I had been checking all of those things before and after. I guess I was just *****ed out of an awful lot of gems and quick serves, and my guess is I'm not the only one. The problem was fixed when development released the new design this past week which requires us to accept each gift one by one rather than click one button to receive/send all gifts at once. It also resolved the issue with Luana. Obviously this was a bug, not something that I was not "seeing" being applied. As an IT development professional myself, I was paying close attention to what was occurring and the order of events.

abonoda77
05-20-15, 12:45 PM
I had been checking all of those things before and after. I guess I was just *****ed out of an awful lot of gems and quick serves, and my guess is I'm not the only one. The problem was fixed when development released the new design this past week which requires us to accept each gift one by one rather than click one button to receive/send all gifts at once. It also resolved the issue with Luana. Obviously this was a bug, not something that I was not "seeing" being applied. As an IT development professional myself, I was paying close attention to what was occurring and the order of events.

You're not the only one. Only a small fraction of users use this forum so imagine the thousands that are frustrated and just delete the game. I watched Luana drop 3 quick serves today and NOT 1 was added onto my total. I had 11 and ended up with 11.

I noticed this with Gems as well but I thought I was seeing things. Now I know for sure that it's yet another bug.

abonoda77
05-20-15, 12:47 PM
I just discovered that NOTHING that Luana drops is being applied. This includes gems. She just visited my restaurant and left a gem that was never added to my total. There is definitely a bug here. I have done a hard shut down multiple times, and it doesn't resolve anything. I'm tired of losing gifts from friends and drops because of this issue. Certainly I'm not the only one. I just don't think other people are paying attention to their totals before and after their drops and gifts.

I've now started paying attention and I know for sure her drops are not being added but somehow it'll end up being our fault.

CindysTNFarm
05-26-15, 01:38 AM
I've now started paying attention and I know for sure her drops are not being added but somehow it'll end up being our fault.

Absolutely, without a shadow of a doubt this issue existed for a while and I know that most people just didn't realize it. It wasn't dropping it "before" either, like they're trying to convince us. I pay attention to these things. I'm a developer myself, so I know all the nuances to watch out for. This was a flat-out bug, and they don't want to acknowledge it. I did notice that it resolved (for me) when they redesigned the gift give/receive mechanism, making us give and receive gifts individually rather than all at once. The bug existed in 2 places.... 1) When Luana made her drops 2) The gifts weren't applying.

They obviously knew this was an issue or else they wouldn't have redesigned the entire gift giving/receiving feature that was probably causing part of this, in addition to modifying the Luana bug code.

CindysTNFarm
05-30-15, 02:48 PM
Luana's gems drops are NOT working again. I just watched as she dropped a gem and it was never added to my count.