PDA

View Full Version : Would You Spend 1,000 Gems for 170,000 Food?

Splashy81
05-08-15, 07:14 PM
Would you spend 1,000 gems for 170,000 food?

No?

I wouldn't either. But that's what happened on my account when I wasn't even looking at my phone! I was taking a drink & when some of it spilled a bit, I instinctively pushed my phone-holding-arm as far up and away from the spill-zone as possible. After spending all of 5 seconds wiping up the spill, I was quite puzzled when I returned to the game to find a STRANGE confirmation box stating I had purchased 170,000 food!!!

I had something like 79,000 food prior to this. I didn't need or want that much food. And, well, I'm out 1000 gems. Is there anything that can be done about this? That is A LOT of gems. Thanks for any info!

FallenH
05-10-15, 04:56 AM
1k gems for 170k food? Its a waste for me :)
Buy them with coins only.. I have over 300m coins atm..

Ca7007
05-10-15, 06:00 AM
Maybe you should try to contact support to see what they can do, it's worth a shot! Assuming you paid for your gems with your money, that is also a lot. Best of luck! :)

FigmentValley
05-10-15, 03:32 PM
That happened to me in DS. 1000 gold (gems) for food. I had over 200000 food already. They don't return it. It is gone. That is the type of thing that bought me a Menoram in this game. They are a form of gem traps. They exist in the game. Are they right? I don't think so, nor do the majority of players. But they exist in all TL games. they are a fact.

saucysammis
05-11-15, 10:16 AM
This happened to me ...I'll admit, more than once... in another team lava game. It always happened when I was trying to get something done quickly. I have been in situations where I had more gems than money and wanted a coin item that cost more than I had...BUT NO, I have never purposefully bought coins with gems. TL will NOT reimburse. Gem traps are a violation in my opinion, and I am so sorry for your loss.

[S8] Elsa
05-11-15, 10:25 AM
Please email support@teamlava.com for assistance if you have a question about your Gold. ^^