PDA

View Full Version : Question about Ivy related quests

trailbean
05-08-15, 11:10 AM
"Gathering Ingredients" quest requires:

3 Living Wood
10 Rat Tails
40 Tree Sap

Does it mean that if I already have all that in my inventory when I get the quest, it can be completed immediately? Or does it mean I have to gather all of the above AFTER getting the quest? I already have about 90 Tree Sap, so collecting another 40 is impossible, unless there is some way to get rid of them.

My other question is: I see some conflicting information on forums, which suggest that Thomas' Library is a prerequisite to getting either Potions quest, or any Ivy-related quests. Is this true?

PraxisOfGood
05-08-15, 06:23 PM
Yes, you can complete a quest immediately if you have all the ingredients. Just click all the Give buttons and on you'll go.

I really don't remember about the library. If you build it when you're told to, then everything will work out. If you decline to build it for whatever reason, then you'll get stuck sooner or later, but I honestly couldn't tell you when.

tigarlilyvol
05-08-15, 07:59 PM
This is true for most of them but there have been exceptions where you have to craft new items to fulfill the quest. Usually if it says "give" you can use what you already have if it says craft you may have to do new ones.