PDA

View Full Version : Old goals showing up

MspekanJ
05-08-15, 11:05 AM
On restaurant, bakery and fashion story, every time I open the game, I get a slide show of all the goals I've completed. How can I stop this? I've uninstalled and installed all of them but it still does it. It's very aggravating. :mad:

pieandcream
05-08-15, 12:02 PM
for me: force stop, reopen. i need to do that about once every day in RS, BS and FS.

LalaSmooth
05-08-15, 01:34 PM
Yes force stop or re start your phone

R5FanForever1
05-08-15, 03:34 PM
for me: force stop, reopen. i need to do that about once every day in RS, BS and FS.

Yes force stop or re start your phone
Those steps are what I always do when my game does this. It rarely happens to me, but sometimes it does.

bobbyrae
05-08-15, 04:20 PM
On restaurant, bakery and fashion story, every time I open the game, I get a slide show of all the goals I've completed. How can I stop this? I've uninstalled and installed all of them but it still does it. It's very aggravating. :mad:

http://forum.storm8.com/showthread.php?70063-Every-goal-repeated/page2
As you can see from that thread, this is a known issue for players on android devices. I doubt it will ever be fixed. For some players simply hitting the back button and exiting the game and reopening it stops the goal pop ups for the time being. They usually come back eventually though.

pixiegamer
05-09-15, 12:24 PM
In my experience, it usually happens when you play through the reset time. I've never had a problem when I exit the game before and then pick it up after.