PDA

View Full Version : Sugar Summit - 1st 3 Color Habitat!!

LonePudding
05-08-15, 10:57 AM
In today's update (5-8-15), we got the first ever 3 color habitat called the Sugar Summit! It is on sale for 150 gold until Tuesday.

http://i59.tinypic.com/xvmmf.jpg

kooky panda
05-08-15, 11:13 AM
I got it!

Natasha_07
05-08-15, 11:22 AM
I got one too! :)

freshfunin2008
05-08-15, 11:31 AM
I wished it held 4 or 5 dragons for this price. Speaking of habitats when will TL increase the amount we can have on a single isle?

LonePudding
05-08-15, 11:32 AM
I might. All my premium habitats are pink though, I need some other colours. I really want that blue-black one...but I'll probably get this first!

Mythdefied
05-08-15, 11:49 AM
I'm sooo tempted, just because it'll hold the event dragons. Except that I'd need 2 habitats for that and I really don't want to waste the space. If they held 4 dragons, I wouldn't hesitate a bit.

awsumum
05-08-15, 12:58 PM
I'm sooo tempted, just because it'll hold the event dragons. Except that I'd need 2 habitats for that and I really don't want to waste the space. If they held 4 dragons, I wouldn't hesitate a bit.

I really wish TL would go back to giving us a habitat for the event dragons, it was nice to be able to hold all dragons from an event in 1 habitat, Egyptian was good, it held all 4 dragons, and you didn't have to worry about squeezing them in all over the Isle. Can we go back to giving us the specific habitat for event dragons, that will hold all of that particular event? Please?

amerirish
05-08-15, 01:06 PM
I really wish TL would go back to giving us a habitat for the event dragons, it was nice to be able to hold all dragons from an event in 1 habitat, Egyptian was good, it held all 4 dragons, and you didn't have to worry about squeezing them in all over the Isle. Can we go back to giving us the specific habitat for event dragons, that will hold all of that particular event? Please?

I couldn't agree more. I love that my Space Dragons and Soccer Dragons all live together :)

jim23cash
05-08-15, 01:20 PM

I couldn't agree more. I love that my Space Dragons and Soccer Dragons all live together :)

I totally agree. I would even buy one if it held 4 instead of 3 Dragons. I can not afford any more 3 Dragon habitats for gold. Because of the 3 Dragon habitats I bought already, I am out of habitats, and have Dragons in storage. Please start making all habitats upgradable!! And make event habitats hold all event Dragons!

awsumum
05-08-15, 01:26 PM
I totally agree. I would even buy one if it held 4 instead of 3 Dragons. I can not afford any more 3 Dragon habitats for gold. Because of the 3 Dragon habitats I bought already, I am out of habitats, and have Dragons in storage. Please start making all habitats upgradable!! And make event habitats hold all event Dragons!

Same, I made the mistake a few times buying a habitat that only held 3 dragons for gold (what was I thinking??!!) and am now forced to sell them and replace with 4 dragon habitats just to fit them all in. Space is becoming a major problem too.

freshfunin2008
05-08-15, 01:26 PM
so much work for TL and s8 to do but it appears as if they do nothing. Elsa? Kooky?? Why can they not work on the issues with the game that matter??

awsumum
05-08-15, 01:28 PM

My space dragons are all together, but soccer has 1 dragon elsewhere and so does circus. TL made me split them as the habitat didn't hold all the dragons from those events. Now they don't bother giving us themed habitats for the events at all :(

MajicHearts
05-09-15, 08:37 AM
I agree with awsumum. We need more habitats and more land to put them on... Thanks!