PDA

View Full Version : We need the Magic Box!

Unregistered
02-10-11, 12:57 AM
Well the Valentine update was fun for a while but after realizing none of the new items in the Vday box actually add anything of significant value to gameplay, we REALLY need a magic box that will give the mighty stove or something equivalent! You want people to buy gems, give us something good to roll the dice for!

Come on, is it that hard to copy/paste code from RS into BS? They have FOUR different boxes with loads of decorating choices and a chance to win a stove which combines forever and sonic qualities. We get a wedding cake if we're lucky. Meh.

Unregistered
02-10-11, 03:14 AM
Well the Valentine update was fun for a while but after realizing none of the new items in the Vday box actually add anything of significant value to gameplay, we REALLY need a magic box that will give the mighty stove or something equivalent! You want people to buy gems, give us something good to roll the dice for!

Come on, is it that hard to copy/paste code from RS into BS? They have FOUR different boxes with loads of decorating choices and a chance to win a stove which combines forever and sonic qualities. We get a wedding cake if we're lucky. Meh.

We don't need more Magic Boxes! What we need is the ability to buy these things in a regular menu. If they want to charge extra for something like the wedding cake or a Magic Stove, I'm fine with that and would happily buy the gems. But to throw 24 Gems at a Box and never knowing what you are going to get is a bad deal. At Christmas I ended up with 4 duplicates. It's been said over and over again, that TL would make a ton more money if they designed this game to be fail and above board. Not that they listen. Get rid of the gem traps and add confirmation before purchasing something in the game and give us a choice on the special items....a lot more people would buy.

Unregistered
02-10-11, 10:40 AM
We don't need more Magic Boxes! What we need is the ability to buy these things in a regular menu. If they want to charge extra for something like the wedding cake or a Magic Stove, I'm fine with that and would happily buy the gems. But to throw 24 Gems at a Box and never knowing what you are going to get is a bad deal. At Christmas I ended up with 4 duplicates. It's been said over and over again, that TL would make a ton more money if they designed this game to be fail and above board. Not that they listen. Get rid of the gem traps and add confirmation before purchasing something in the game and give us a choice on the special items....a lot more people would buy.

Second that!

Unregistered
02-10-11, 07:28 PM
I don't like rolling the dice on the Magic Boxes either and have thus never done it, even though there are a lot of items in them I would like. I like about half of the items and don't like the other half. 24 gems is a lot to gamble on, and with my luck I'd get one of the items I didn't want. Plus the possibility of duplicates? No thanks.

Unregistered
02-10-11, 07:50 PM
I also Second that we don't need crappy boxes .we need items to buy in the store

Unregistered
02-10-11, 07:51 PM
I don't hate the box idea...would be great if we could trade/gift things we didn't want. Price for box of 24 gems is what ****s me...5 maybe....for a decorative item, perhaps 10 for something of more significance.

Would also. Be nice to have more options for payment...ie 1 gem could = 50000 coins or something...so you would always have the option of paying with either

Unregistered
02-20-11, 05:20 PM
I want mighty on regular store :( I really really want them for my bakery without playing the blind game! They may cost more than the sonic and forever, but that's fine, just no gamble!

Mattdiner
02-20-11, 05:36 PM
After getting a random reward from one of the special packages, there should be no duplicates, but here's the catch: An item you've already received in the package should be available in the regular section to buy freely as many times as you want.

Unregistered
02-20-11, 08:03 PM
After getting a random reward from one of the special packages, there should be no duplicates, but here's the catch: An item you've already received in the package should be available in the regular section to buy freely as many times as you want.

Even if there were no more duplicates, I still wouldn't want it.. You have no idea what you are going to get. It could be something great, or it could be a cheap looking wall hanging or something...none of these things enhance game play.
The pricing of gems is too expensive the way they have set it up. Nevertheless, I would buy more just to be able to pick what I want. Forget about coins for gems....never happen. No freemium game allows that and for good reason...they wouldn't make enough money. Although I have seen some games that have certain items that are integral to the game for either coins or "gems". The coin cost is way up there and usually you have to advance to a certain level to get that option.