PDA

View Full Version : Lol collectibles

kripzcafe
05-07-15, 10:16 PM
Seriously the collectibles are broken. I've only found 3 chefs coats in all my time I've played being level 74. what's up with that? Been using Max white ovens every level..👎💤

applesmcgee
05-08-15, 01:03 AM
Pretty sure that's working as intended. Every category has one collectible that is rare and hard to get.

Lenn_ann
05-08-15, 02:46 AM
Indeed LOL.. (Completely forgot about them;))

lauraleighashby
05-08-15, 07:36 AM
I am lvl 92 and have yet to get a bread basket table.

kripzcafe
05-08-15, 11:01 AM
I am lvl 92 and have yet to get a bread basket table.

I've found two, but when it comes to Restaurant Story my girlfriend is level 55 and has found 4 for the table collectible and about 15 total items to complete the coin+xp collectible reward..... :S:confused:

ebenezermac
05-08-15, 07:36 PM
....and what's the deal with the flowers? I'm level 99 w/1,075,000 exp. And I've never had 1 single flower drop from anything.

GGGStar
05-08-15, 08:06 PM
Yes, the flowers are impossible! Apparently, you get them from wallpaper but I've redecorated so many times and I've only got a couple of them. I've never got a whole set and I'm on level 99 too!

ebenezermac
05-08-15, 09:37 PM
Well I guess that explains it a little since I stick with the same wallpaper theme. I have completed every challenge for the last year and a half though so you would think I would get one to pop out on the wallpaper you have to buy for challenges.

deekathleen
05-09-15, 05:28 AM
I saw one bakery that must have had twenty of those collectible flower pots. We're they just for sale at one time in the game? Either that or they buy a heck of a lot of wallpaper. Lol

lauraleighashby
05-09-15, 07:26 AM
Apparently (I read some time ago in the forums) when TL started the collectables, flowers dropped pretty frequently. For whatever reason they decided to make them exceptionally rare after a bit. I have three of the four, even a few duplicates but really have no hope of ever seeing that last one.

AMuffins
05-12-15, 11:45 AM
Flower collectable you get from buying flowered wallpaper. That is the only time I have seen the flower collectable.

mytsa
05-12-15, 06:38 PM
I've playing since 2012, got 3 out of 4 too, never seen the last one.

Apparently (I read some time ago in the forums) when TL started the collectables, flowers dropped pretty frequently. For whatever reason they decided to make them exceptionally rare after a bit. I have three of the four, even a few duplicates but really have no hope of ever seeing that last one.

nightshine7
05-14-15, 09:19 AM
What's worse is the "Extra Points" if that's what they're called. They have absolutely no value!! Team Lava/Storm 8 really need to redesign this game in a manner that would benefit the players. I get the impression all they care about is making money on their gems. And, of course their refusal to fix the bogus gem stealing pop ups. As much as I enjoy the designing aspect and my great neighbors, I'm slowly loosing interest in this game. If I last another year I'll be deeply shocked.

add_me2358
05-15-15, 08:58 AM
I have 33 rolling pins. This is getting absurd.

geordieprogman
05-15-15, 09:34 AM
I have 33 rolling pins. This is getting absurd.

Lol I can't even see how many I have now. Once you get past 999 it just shows 1...

lauraleighashby
05-15-15, 09:57 AM
I can't believe I got one of the bouquets!....in RS but never thought I would see it at all. Still no bread basket table though.

freesiawoods
05-16-15, 12:01 AM
Haha after about 2 and a half years I got my flower trophy.

jo_fitz
05-17-15, 06:26 PM
I have 4 of the flowers and 3 are dupes. I think you might have to buy certain decorations, but whatever I'm not going out of my way. The others drop for me at an okay rate, but there are certainly times I wish it was more common. Some of the items I have over 100 of.

deekathleen
05-17-15, 06:39 PM
I have 4 of the flowers and 3 are dupes. I think you might have to buy certain decorations, but whatever I'm not going out of my way. The others drop for me at an okay rate, but there are certainly times I wish it was more common. Some of the items I have over 100 of.

The flowers only drop when you buy wallpaper.

christaduff
05-17-15, 09:34 PM
They are literally stupid rare it's almost like its joke or just totally broken. Honestly I just thought they were broken andTL kept them up out of sheer laziness.

GGGStar
05-18-15, 12:48 AM
Haha after about 2 and a half years I got my flower trophy.

Congratulations!!! I haven't got one yet but then I've only been playing for a year!