PDA

View Full Version : How many neighbors do yall have?

YukitaBanana
05-07-15, 02:43 PM
I just cleaned up some of my list so I have about 85. And yall?

I want to know the record for most neighbors in this game. :p

matrixkitten
05-07-15, 04:13 PM
I have 89, but I need to clean house. Some of them don't play anymore.

pieandcream
05-07-15, 06:19 PM
around 40, at least half seem to be daily players. its a good number. enough for gifting and requesting parts but not too many to lose oversight.

though some of them keep sending me (really, non stop.....) last months or even before that goal parts >.< ..so maybe it ll be below 40 soon.

i mean.....why on earth would anyone want goal parts from 2 months ago (unless for more ovens in which case they can simply request)

kripzcafe
05-07-15, 10:22 PM
620 neighbors 💪

yumyumyum888
05-08-15, 02:47 AM
I tip everyday. So, I am keeping just a small number of neighbors to take care of everyday. I have 45.

Lenn_ann
05-08-15, 02:57 AM
Wow that's huge!. I have 20 and I m fine with it:)

Lenn_ann
05-08-15, 02:58 AM
620 neighbors 
Lol are they sleeping neighbors for the most of them?:eek:

lauraleighashby
05-08-15, 07:39 AM
I have about 350 in each game...BS and RS. Last time I cleaned house I only got rid of 12 so most do play even if I never see them.

steelersbabyyy
05-08-15, 11:02 AM
currently i have 468 neighbors

kripzcafe
05-08-15, 11:03 AM
Lol are they sleeping neighbors for the most of them?:eek:

90% active or so, dont really clean up anymore

YukitaBanana
05-08-15, 01:59 PM
620 neighbors ��

How do you live? O.o

GGGStar
05-08-15, 05:08 PM
94 at the moment. But I try and aim for between 80 -90. :)

kiwi445
05-09-15, 07:27 AM
48 I really don't see any reason to have more than 53 neighbors really. I have 48 good ones and keeping it that way i may add more in the future if i want to expand the largest bakery. But for now i'm happy with 48.

lauraleighashby
05-09-15, 07:42 AM
I don't see a need for a huge amount of neighbours either, even though I do have a lot. I have about 50 that I consider reliable for answering requests...the rest I just keep to help them out...some play intermittently, others seem to play often but don't want to be bothered. I hate declining neighbour requests and have no idea how they get my ID, so I just accept. If someone posts their ID on my wall, I usually leave it for a few days, then check to see if they are actually playing before adding.

maesus
05-09-15, 01:20 PM
I have almost 40. I cleaned house a few weeks ago and deleted over half of my neighbors due to inactivity.

AMuffins
05-12-15, 11:31 AM
I have 50 neighbors at the moment. A few may get cleaned out.

I do not see a reason to have any more than that. Earlier when I just started out I accepted all invites. Then learned a lot only played for one or 2 days, so started deleting.

I do not need any more than 50. I get all my requests answered in a timely matter.

One of my neighbors said she had over 700. I asked her "How do you know they are actively playing or not?" She has no clue.

AMuffins
05-12-15, 11:36 AM
have no idea how they get my ID, so I just accept. If someone posts their ID on my wall, I usually leave it for a few days, then check to see if they are actually playing before adding.

I wondered the same thing. I ask new neighbors to delete my id off there wall after sending invite. Only other way they get your id is from the forums. That is what we post under when we reply or post in the forums.

Sometimes your neighbor may write down your id and add you to there other games that they play. I have done that, but I post on there wall letting them know that I so and so from other game. No one has done that with me.

christaduff
05-17-15, 09:46 PM
I had over 300 and decided pretty quickly that was far too many. I cut down to about 120 they all gift and tip daily. I also gift and tip them all daily. Most of them I talk to as well. I have my favorites of course! When my list gets above 150-180 I have to cut back which is frustrating because they usually get mad about being deleted. I always delete people under 3 stars unless they are on a trip or busy with school etc. they usually let me know. Personally I'm happy with around 130. The only down side is my gifts are always full which annoys some players. With 130 I don't really mind if they delete me for that.

sally_brown
05-18-15, 07:43 PM
Why would it bother someone that someone else's gifts are full?

add_me2358
05-18-15, 08:32 PM
I'm getting quite a few so I break it up into parts during the week.

lauraleighashby
05-18-15, 08:43 PM
I checked over the weekend and realized I had over 430. Scanning down I recognized several names I used to see often but had not in a long time so decided to clean house. So far got rid of about 80 inactive neighbours...still working on it.

christaduff
05-18-15, 09:00 PM
Why would it bother someone that someone else's gifts are full?
I'm not sure but people get mad about it....at least the ones on my list do. They also get annoyed when tables are full every time they visit. With too many neighbors that tends to happen. I really do not care either way I still get coins or exp for visiting.

matrixkitten
05-18-15, 09:16 PM
I can see getting annoyed when tables are always full. People take their time to visit, so it's frustrating when you can never leave tips. This is provided daily tips are requested. I had a neighbor who was adamant about receiving tips daily, but every time I stopped by, she was full. Yep, that got annoying fast.

Not sure why one would get upset about full gifts, though. About 25% of my neighbors are full on gifts on any given day. Doesn't bother me. Just means somebody was able to gift quicker than me!

add_me2358
05-19-15, 03:34 AM
I have 77 and tipping is getting pretty tedious. -_-' I hate to say no but unless someone goes inactive then I'll have to stop accepting.

lauraleighashby
05-19-15, 05:12 AM
I have been removed for my tables often being full. I do clear them several times a day but, especially when a goal requires tipping, they fill up fast. I don't require daily tipping although I really only tip back, or tip visitors that couldn't leave coins and from my gifts. I don't understand why someone would get upset about gifts being full either, unless they try to gift you what they want in the hopes that you will send the same back. But if that is the case they should just post what they want.

capitalcee
05-20-15, 07:03 AM
I have 29. I don't tip daily, so people delete me. I gift daily and I always fill requests. I'm looking for neighbors who aren't uptight about tipping.

itsnewnew
05-20-15, 10:15 AM
I have 62 neighbours right now. I try to tip and gift everyday, but sometimes get lazy about tipping lol I have neighbours that don't tip, and haven't deleted any of them cuz they still gift and help with requests. I also have a few neighbours that don't seem like they're really playing anymore, but still help with material requests, so I don't know if I want to delete them or not.

keio_b
05-20-15, 06:37 PM
I keep 30 active nbrs. Once 4★has been reached, I really only need 27 to maintain that rating. I keep the extra 3 nbrs in case some1 is full, etc. It takes me about 20 minutes to reply to msgs and tip everybody. You only get 20 gifts per reset and 20 requests filled per reset, so 30 is more than enough. :D

minmelodisz
05-20-15, 08:13 PM
I used to have around 300 and 90% became inactive after a year so I had to find almost all new neighbors. Right now I have 120. I usually send gif but only tip back so I don't mind if they don't tip or gif. Just responding to requests is enough.