PDA

View Full Version : Upgrading the fairy workshop

bozotc19
05-07-15, 02:00 PM
Just purchased the fairy workshop, but where are the items to complete the build? Requires fairy paste,beams and blocks and there is nowhere to make these....until the workshop is built! What am I missing? Where can I find these items?

my2place
05-07-15, 02:10 PM
I just went through it not too long ago ...
You get the building supplies from the Adventure- Envoy to the Plume Hive (King or Queen's Court) or the Trade with Faeries (Royal Exchange)
Get ready to make lots of sweets, smoked fish sandwiches and need lots of silver! :)

bozotc19
05-07-15, 02:21 PM
oMG! Are you kidding me? This is going to be incredibly tedious, don't know if I have the perseverance to make all those Bon bons ,tea cakes and what not. This is just like Sister Sister which is still incomplete even after 2 months

AuntyRose32
05-07-15, 02:36 PM
I did the Trade With The Faeries maybe 3 times and found it was just too much so I stuck solely with the adventure instead. It took less time than I thought it would, don't remember exactly how long I spent on it as I'm never really in a rush to get things done, so I don't track them that closely but it was doable. I think I bought my last paste though, as it was all I needed and I didn't get it on the last two adventures I sent out.
Stick with it, it's not that bad. Good luck.

my2place
05-07-15, 02:44 PM
Yep, I was (still am) doing Sister Sister at the same time. My strategy was to put Sister Sister on hold until I got the workshop built ... I just got into the mindset that these are long term goals. Now that I'm done with the Faerie line (and Kaz/troll stuff that comes after), I realize that I am pretty much at the end of the main storyline - so take your time and just enjoy! IMHO :)