PDA

View Full Version : Can we Mine more than Once Please?

55lee55
05-07-15, 12:53 PM
What I would really like to see is removal of the 70 Rune storage limit once there is no room to expand since so many Runes are required to expand to begin with. I feel like I am being penalized for being sucessful in the game and expanding to all open areas. But I realize the chance of this happening are roughly that of a snowflake in a hot place.

But once I have expanded to the limit (which I have), the ability to keep mining from inside the mine disappears. It is bad enough that except for a chance of a seed drop during the world event I can no longer earn Runes because I have reached the limit, and all I can earn is a small amount of food, it is a real pain in the derriere to have to exit the mine and reenter to use each explosive.

If you removed the Rune limit everything would operate as usual and I could mine until I have used my 15 explosive maximum, but making me leave the mine and reenter for every nearly usless explosive (except that I do have a chance but not a guarantee of a seed drop if I hit the sweet spot in the mine during world events) is adding insult to injury.

If I had my druthers, the Rune limit would be lifted and I would be allowed the chance to continue to hit and save Runes in the mine once the current maximum of 70 has been reached. Could you at least lift the requirement to leave and reenter the mine for every explosive? This is not an issue until/unless all areas that can be expanded to have been expanded to. Normally I can keep mining until I run out of explosives. Now I am being asked to expand after every single explosive is used but since I have no place in which to expand I have to leave and return. Repeatedly. Please fix this one way or the other.

Thanks!

zenobia42
05-07-15, 07:27 PM
This was brought up ages ago and a lot of people agreed and begged for it. Even kooky! Kooky said said she'd taken our feedback to the devs.

Needless to say, since it would only serve to make players happy but not bring in more money, they couldn't be bothered to do anything about it. I wouldn't be surprised if it only took 10 minutes of coding but they wouldn't deign to waste their time on it.

55lee55
05-08-15, 02:14 AM
This was brought up ages ago and a lot of people agreed and begged for it. Even kooky! Kooky said said she'd taken our feedback to the devs.

Needless to say, since it would only serve to make players happy but not bring in more money, they couldn't be bothered to do anything about it. I wouldn't be surprised if it only took 10 minutes of coding but they wouldn't deign to waste their time on it.

Thanks for answering Zen. Can someone from Storm8 explain why they have failed to address this? Maybe it would be easier to accept if I understood the reasoning behind it.

They would get more money from me if they gave me a reason to spend it. I have lost my incentive to mine and had decided to not waste my time and energy on it for a small food prize when the world event started. If mining remains such an added chore I will likely stop mining once the event is concluded. So I am mining but see no reason to buy more gems until there is an expansion as my game is slowed to a crawl and I have no reason to mine except for seeds at the moment. This is why I have not complained much about the cost required to earn Runes. I have had this happen before and knew that once I expanded fully the price to earn Runes would become moot. I don't expect the storage limit to be lifted although I would like to see it.

But the game forcing me to leave and return to use every explosive is turning me from a satisfied player to a dissatisfied player by causing unnecessary frustration and sending the message that success in gameplay will be rewarded with removal of normal mining practices. Personally, I am more inclined to spend gems when I am not frustrated with it due to the removal of the ability to mine like everyone else. Insult to energy. Yeah.