PDA

View Full Version : Get rouncy for 20.00 the next four days

ashliejb
05-07-15, 12:02 PM
There's a special energy pack to the right of the game. For 20.00 you get rouncy, and some bushes and an arch way.

You'll need to be level 22+ in order to see this offer.

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-07-15, 12:05 PM
Considering an extra horse deed costs 999 gems, is this a good deal?

...& will one be offered for Destrier??

tcgms17
05-07-15, 12:10 PM
How about a package just like this one but with Destrier for those of us that already have Rouncy ... Pretty please!!

mymummy789
05-07-15, 12:11 PM
I don't want a second horse but really like the decorations. I am not paying ?15 for them though :(

I was really hoping we would get new expansions this week. I am getting bored now :(

Edit - for some reason I cannot get the pound sign to show up. It keeps turning into a question mark :confused:

mudkipsssssss
05-07-15, 12:18 PM
Yeah I can'. Believe they're only offering one horse for $20. I already have this horse, and I'm not paying $20 bucks for a second one.

ashliejb
05-07-15, 12:21 PM
Is this the only update this weekend?

tcgms17
05-07-15, 12:29 PM
Considering an extra horse deed costs 999 gems, is this a good deal?

...& will one be offered for Destrier??

Yes, this is a good deal if you calculate the cost for 999 gems which is approx $35.00 at non-sale US price

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-07-15, 12:39 PM
Yes, this is a good deal if you calculate the cost for 999 gems which is approx $35.00 at non-sale US price
Yeah thanks, I did my own math & determined it to be a good deal even if purchasing the 2900-gem packet when it's on sale for $69.99. Even then, 999 gems would cost $24.11, so yeah, it's a good deal (not necessarily 73% off lol, but still cheaper than the deed route).

dragon2046
05-07-15, 12:42 PM
Yeah thanks, I did my own math & determined it to be a good deal even if purchasing the 2900-gem packet when it's on sale for $69.99. Even then, 999 gems would cost $24.11, so yeah, it's a good deal (not necessarily 73% off lol, but still cheaper than the deed route).

So have u cracked yet NW? I'm still deciding. Cuz if I bought I would have 3. Ya know the whole threes a crowd thing. Lol. Was wondering if they were going to offer destrier too. :) Of course I guess I could just pretend my destrier is a real ladies man. Lol

CharmOfLea
05-07-15, 12:44 PM
Which levels have access to this offer?

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-07-15, 12:46 PM
So have u cracked yet NW? I'm still deciding. Cuz if I bought I would have 3. Ya know the whole threes a crowd thing. Lol. Was wondering if they were going to offer destrier too. :)
HA!... Haven't cracked yet, but I have 4 days, right? Lol
I still wanna know about Destrier, too.

Hellooooooooo, anyone from TL/S8 around to let us know if Destrier will also be offered, maybe on Monday when this offer expires????

Liloze
05-07-15, 12:58 PM
Which levels have access to this offer?

I am level 50 and have this offer.
I think it is available from lvl 22 since logically the event couldn't be accessed by lower than lvl 22 ...
Just a guess though...:)

CharmOfLea
05-07-15, 01:39 PM
I am level 50 and have this offer.
I think it is available from lvl 22 since logically the event couldn't be accessed by lower than lvl 22 ...
Just a guess though...:)

It would also make sense that all players are offered a horse. Some can earn one (quest) and buy an extra, some can only buy.

UnkelFester
05-07-15, 02:09 PM
I've been wondering whether there was any offer made to those who didn't complete the original timed goals to get the deed. I know that when you click on an expired timed goal, you are often given an offer to buy the reward. Usually at a premium - although I didn't know if they'd add a premium to 999 gem price - like they do with the daily market trades.

Anybody know?

I never bothered trying to complete the timed goals. I currently have an option to buy a deed for Destrier in the Magic Forge and Rouncey in the Workshop for 999 gems.

I also have the new option to buy Rouncey plus the decorations for ?14.99

kat8rose
05-07-15, 02:13 PM
I never bothered trying to complete the timed goals. I currently have an option to buy a deed for Destrier in the Magic Forge and Rouncey in the Workshop for 999 gems.

I also have the new option to buy Rouncey plus the decorations for ?14.99

$14.99 or $19.99?

macdonald
05-07-15, 02:20 PM
Level 50 I got the deal earlier today.

Hoping I get a shot at dark horse next week.

UnkelFester
05-07-15, 02:40 PM
Sorry 14.99 GBP The pound sign doesn't display properly and just comes up as a question mark.

Liloze
05-07-15, 03:03 PM
It would also make sense that all players are offered a horse. Some can earn one (quest) and buy an extra, some can only buy.

I agree, but with S8 ? You really don't know ;) lol

TwiWoods
05-07-15, 03:13 PM
I am level 19 and did not get this offer.

mikecyr
05-07-15, 03:56 PM
Me as well, level 49. I'm very interested to find out if only the levels eligible for the recent horse quest are offered an extra Rouncey?

I have a second CS game on my phone which is only level 16, and I didn't get this offer on that account.

PikaSquirrel
05-07-15, 04:26 PM
Sorry 14.99 GBP The pound sign doesn't display properly and just comes up as a question mark.

Could you please try force closing and check again? Please send us a screenshot if you're still experiencing this issue. Thanks!

PikaSquirrel
05-07-15, 04:27 PM
You'll need to be level 22+ in order to see this offer.

eliana300
05-07-15, 04:41 PM
My game shows the bundle for $12,578.00 I just don't get it, it shows crazy prices for gems too, now I'll never have Rouncey :( 2017620177

Daph499
05-07-15, 04:45 PM
I've got Rouncey, and don't want two of the same horse and none of the other. I would purchase a pack with Destrier in it. Please check if this is going to be offered with Destrier.

Pinkpig943
05-07-15, 04:46 PM
Bundle - Rouncy + 3 Arches + 10 Towers $24.99

meme1098
05-07-15, 04:58 PM
My game shows the bundle for $12,578.00 I just don't get it, it shows crazy prices for gems too, now I'll never have Rouncey :( 2017620177

OMG...lol. That's just crazy..:D

jbfps116
05-07-15, 04:58 PM
I'm getting more and more ticked at them offering special walls etc on packs instead of for gems in the market!!!

jbfps116
05-07-15, 05:00 PM
Oh PLEASE make things like those arches available in the MARKET!!! I'm getting upset about these pack-only deco. It's onyl fair to allow people with no access to itunes cards [right now] to use gems to get them instead!!!

PikaSquirrel
05-07-15, 05:03 PM

Could you please try reinstalling the game and check again? Let us know if you're still seeing this. Thanks!

Liloze
05-07-15, 05:52 PM
my game shows the bundle for $12,578.00 i just don't get it, it shows crazy prices for gems too, now i'll never have rouncey :( 2017620177

lol 😂😂😂😂

zaccy678
05-07-15, 06:23 PM

Seems legit :rolleyes:

figththefire
05-07-15, 06:36 PM
oh please make things like those arches available in the market!!! I'm getting upset about these pack-only deco. It's onyl fair to allow people with no access to itunes cards [right now] to use gems to get them instead!!!
please please please🙏🏻
why are you making this available for only those who pay cash?

Seriously700
05-07-15, 06:39 PM

Love it! That made my day😂😂😂

shambalaya
05-07-15, 08:16 PM

TL/S8 is testing new prices! Next week they'll decide if everyone gets the same deal as you in case the new price level works out for the overall game economy ;)

jopik
05-07-15, 08:38 PM
please please please🙏🏻
why are you making this available for only those who pay cash?
Looks like TL more interested in getting Cash from us than creating new quests for us. Another let down Thursday ((

ebenezermac
05-07-15, 09:06 PM

You should definitely snatch that up. Its a savings of almost 40k ;-)

icastled
05-07-15, 10:37 PM
Anyone else find it interesting/confusing/misleading that the energy icon is being used to advertise this offer? I was bummed out that no energy was in the pack. Also that we didn't get a choice of which horse we wanted. I already have Rouncy. Thankfully my offer price isn't $12,000 though. And I hope to get the black horse in a different pack later.

zaccy678
05-07-15, 10:59 PM
You should definitely snatch that up. Its a savings of almost 40k ;-)

Lol, I thought the Australian exchange rate was bad...

perry5
05-08-15, 01:33 AM
I just received an additional 15 gem bonus...some Woodland thing or another...anyone else? Is this another TL/S8 apology, or did I miss something?

musegloria
05-08-15, 10:17 AM
@perry5, I also got that bonus, and came to the forum to see if there was any more explanation. The only one I found is that after TL said that the end step would be UNtimed, they made it timed, and now for many of us it is impossible, because we have to wait 7 days to pet the horse again, but the timed goal ends before then, so this is TL's apology for that, I guess.

Also wondering if this bonus was only given to players who purchased either the letters package or possibly also the energy & monster trap package. I purchased the former only.

readysetgo888
05-08-15, 10:49 AM
I didn't do the timed goals and I'm kind of considering this... I think the horse is cool, it's not a super unreasonable price... I do wish the pack included energy as well as the decorations.

I would love to know if the black horse will also be offered at some point. I'd like to be able to choose which of the two I want - also, seriously? It would have made so much more sense for them to set it up to offer players the horse they DIDN'T choose. How weird to offer everyone the same one.

tito786
05-08-15, 12:36 PM
Mine is showing $1200.....

PikaSquirrel
05-08-15, 01:57 PM

Mine is showing $1200.....

If you tap "Buy Now" will it show you the correct price of $19.99? Don't actually purchase the pack but when you tap "Buy Now" it should show you the correct price. Please try this only if you're comfortable tapping "Buy Now" to check. If not, that's okay and we'll continue to look into this!

infinitelove19
05-08-15, 05:17 PM
So, TL/S8 will you tell us if Destrier will also be made available in a value pack? Despite my better judgment, I would probably purchase that one, considering I already have Rouncey, and went into this thing wanting both....

Would be nice to have some more story line, soon, maybe see what the thing in the bottom corner is.
Anybody else getting "none" as the only dialogue popping up with new fortunes?

gsuiris
05-08-15, 07:12 PM
Because my iTunes account is in Japan, it is a little more expensive for me due to exchange rates. With the rate right now it is $20.33.

pocopicasso
05-08-15, 07:17 PM
[QUOTE=infinitelove19;1107299]So, TL/S8 will you tell us if Destrier will also be made available in a value pack? Despite my better judgment, I would probably purchase that one, considering I already have Rouncey, and went into this thing wanting both....

Would be nice to have some more story line, soon, maybe see what the thing in the bottom corner is.
Anybody else getting "none" as the only dialogue popping up with new fortunes?

Yes, I am getting A LOT of "Reward=________" with nothing shown for goals & fortunes.

********Also, hopefully TL is LISTENING ( I believe they are because they responded immediately to eliana300:rolleyes:) I did not get any "apology gems" after spending an enormous amount of time and real money trying to get the horse-finally gave up & quit playing the game altogether for 7+ days which was a first for me!!

>>>>>Question for any and all: I did purchase the pack today to get Rouncy & I am wondering......... WHY A HORSE IS THE SAME SMALL SIZE AS THE DOG & CAT that I won in the tent game???

:confused:Appreciate any feedback on that guys~
Thanks!

eliana300
05-09-15, 12:14 AM
Could you please try reinstalling the game and check again? Let us know if you're still seeing this. Thanks!

Hi, I didn't reinstall the app but I logged in the game using my ipod (I usually play on an android tablet) and there the bundle price shown was $19.99, so I guess it might be some weird android bug.

jbfps116
05-09-15, 12:36 AM
just a question... why is the button for this pack energy??? there's no energy in the pack unless they're counting the rouncy drop!!!

jbfps116
05-09-15, 12:37 AM
oh about the horse being small, it takes 5 days for it to grow up... then it will be bigger :)

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-09-15, 08:53 AM
So, TL/S8 will you tell us if Destrier will also be made available in a value pack?.... (Edit)
Will they tell us? Well, obviously not, lol.
Several TL/S8 people have been on here the past couple days since the Rouncey packet-release and surely have seen this question asked by several players in this & other threads, yet they aren't saying one way or the other (it's so fun to be ignored, eh? Lol).
So I guess it's some ancient Chinese secret like Calgon that we'll only discover if/when a Destrier packet shows up within the next week. LOL Maybe they're trying to figure out what other 2 items to pair with Destrier for a packet that's even MORE than $19.99 (my guess is $24.99 lol), since they see folks want Destrier more than Rouncey?
Obviously, this is just a guess...albeit educated. LOL

katbtodd
05-09-15, 10:48 AM
Several TL/S8 people have been on here the past couple days since the Rouncey packet-release and surely have seen this question asked by several players in this & other threads, yet they aren't saying one way or the other (it's so fun to be ignored, eh? Lol).
So I guess it's some ancient Chinese secret like Calgon that we'll only discover if/when a Destrier packet shows up within the next week. LOL Maybe they're trying to figure out what other 2 items to pair with Destrier for a packet that's even MORE than $19.99 (my guess is $24.99 lol), since they see folks want Destrier more than Rouncey?

My opinion on that North,, it wouldn't have mattered those that got the brown one ,we want the black one,, so if the package deal was with the black one instead,, every body would be wanting th brown one . It's just the way it is

mreames
05-10-15, 12:15 AM
Maybe they're trying to figure out what other 2 items to pair with Destrier for a packet that's even MORE than $19.99 (my guess is $24.99 lol), since they see folks want Destrier more than Rouncey?

I wish they would package a Destrier with something like a bunch of treasure troves instead of pure decorations. At least there would be a small chance of getting something I want instead of decorations that will go into storage.

PikaSquirrel
05-11-15, 11:15 AM
Hi, I didn't reinstall the app but I logged in the game using my ipod (I usually play on an android tablet) and there the bundle price shown was $19.99, so I guess it might be some weird android bug.

Were you able to try tapping "Buy Now" without actually going through with the purchase to see what the price shows in the next screen?

We have forwarded all of your feedback for a pack for Destrier to the game team!

eliana300
05-11-15, 04:53 PM
Were you able to try tapping "Buy Now" without actually going through with the purchase to see what the price shows in the next screen?

With a price of $12,578 I was scared to tap "Buy now", sorry :(

PikaSquirrel
05-11-15, 05:05 PM
With a price of $12,578 I was scared to tap "Buy now", sorry :(

That's okay, no worries! :) Thanks for letting me know.

CuteTali
05-11-15, 06:11 PM
I got the option to buy a horse, but $20 is a LOT of money for something that just sits there for an entire week and I have no interest in the "filler" items. I'd rather buy it for $5 without any fillers and have somethnig that I can collect from at least once a day.

ladyperidot
05-12-15, 03:26 AM
I got the option to buy a horse, but $20 is a LOT of money for something that just sits there for an entire week and I have no interest in the "filler" items. I'd rather buy it for $5 without any fillers and have somethnig that I can collect from at least once a day.

I agree, cute but expensive.

blackpearl9
05-12-15, 03:38 AM
On the other hand, considering that a white alicorn is 600 gems and drops 40 energy too once a week (but nothing else) .....

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-12-15, 04:53 PM
We have forwarded all of your feedback for a pack for Destrier to the game team!
Ok, so does that mean the game team wasn't *already* considering a Destrier pack?...
We kinda need to know if there'll be one or not before the option disappears from the forge in a couple of days, to craft more horsies. Thanks.

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-14-15, 07:47 AM
Follow-up to my post above ^^^^

There is now 5 hours remaining on the clock for "Stallion Selection", prolly ending right about the time of today's update. When that goal goes away, so does the option to craft more horses.

Soooooooooooo.... Is there gonna be a Destrier bundle or not???
Inquiring minds wanna know!!!! Lol

PikaSquirrel
05-14-15, 10:18 AM
Follow-up to my post above ^^^^

There is now 5 hours remaining on the clock for "Stallion Selection", prolly ending right about the time of today's update. When that goal goes away, so does the option to craft more horses.

Soooooooooooo.... Is there gonna be a Destrier bundle or not???
Inquiring minds wanna know!!!! Lol

We can't speculate on future updates, but we did forward the feedback for a Destrier bundle! :)

jopik
05-15-15, 10:33 PM
Hi Pika, can you also provide a feedback regarding new decorations from that bundle to be available in future for gem? Or to make them as a rare drop from adventures?
Those who cant pay cash or who was late to get the pack, really really begging for any other sources to get that decor... Please, it hurts to see that only "rich" players can enjoy the special pack deco...
Thanks in advance...

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-16-15, 09:48 AM
We can't speculate on future updates, but we did forward the feedback for a Destrier bundle! :)
Lol!!!.. Thx for forwarding & I know us *players* couldn't speculate with any sense of accuracy, hence my question lol (Besides, I lost my crystal ball, LOL).
But, TL/S8 staff members *know* about future updates, especially the one to roll out next lol & coulda come on here to give us a heads' up & tell us that a diff bundle was gonna be offered when the Rouncey bundle (& craft option) expired but they might offer a Destrier bundle later on.
Just woulda been nice, is all. :p

PikaSquirrel
05-21-15, 06:42 PM
Not sure if you guys saw, but the Destrier pack is available now.

NorthWoodsKingdom
05-22-15, 10:11 AM
Not sure if you guys saw, but the Destrier pack is available now.
Yep, we saw. ... Got mine, thanks.
...but who over there in TL/S8-Land is the lime green fanatic?
Why do my rose towers (& hydrangea towers) have troll snot on 'em? LOL

AnniePMH
05-22-15, 10:17 AM
Yep, we saw. ... Got mine, thanks.
...but who over there in TL/S8-Land is the lime green fanatic?
Why do my rose towers (& hydrangea towers) have troll snot on 'em? LOL

This is indeed a true mystery...:confused: Thankfully, the rose hedges are safe, I like them:o