PDA

View Full Version : What happends with "iOS-only" or "Android-only" dragons when you switch?

Anaboe
05-07-15, 07:16 AM
I was wondering, what will happen with the iOS-only dragons when you switch to Android?

And what happends when you switch back to iOS?

cocauina
05-07-15, 07:45 AM
Nothing, you will not lose the dragons that you already got, your progress is saved in TL servers, you will stay with what you have no matter for what device you change, if you change from IOS to Android, you will lose access to the Dragon Album and Arctic Isles, but the dragons that you already got from the album will stay in your island and the dragons that you have breeded in the Arctic Isles you only will lose access to the Arctic Isle, and if you change again from Android to IOS, you will be able to visit the Arctic Isle again and your dragons will be there also.

If you change from IOS to Kindle, you will lose access to every feature from IOS and Android devices, for example, the Trading Portal, from IOS to Kindle, that building will become a decor, but you cannot use it and move it (I think). This happens also with the Spell Shop, the Boosted Coins Buildings and the habitats from World Events, about the Quest Outpost and Battle Arena I don't know if they stay and become decor or if they desappear, but probably they desappear. You will lose access also to the storage, but you will not lose what you have in your storage, if you change again from Kindle and IOS, you will have everything in your storage like the last time.

Hope this info is correct, from what I've seen from Kooky and players comments about this question, this is what I've understood.

Anaboe
05-07-15, 08:02 AM
So, if you want to have all the dragons (including the new Android-only), you would have to switch regularly from devices... man... this game is getting more expensive by the day... :P

cocauina
05-07-15, 08:14 AM
But it's not recommended that you switch from device to device regularly, because everytime you syncronize a game to a device, the game needs to load everything, and you can get syncronized erros. I play on IOS device and my game sometimes has syncronized erros without I even change the device, and don't forget that IOS, Kindle and Android, are diferente devices and the game is different for each device.

[S8] Elsa
05-07-15, 09:57 AM
Items that are compatible will function normally. Items that aren't compatible will become decoration only.

Anaboe
05-07-15, 12:28 PM

I doubting I will ever do it, but since I'm a (digital) hoarder, obsessieve collector, I was wondering if I could get the Android-dragon that way. But it's something for a far, far away future :)

awsumum
05-07-15, 01:24 PM

I doubting I will ever do it, but since I'm a (digital) hoarder, obsessieve collector, I was wondering if I could get the Android-dragon that way. But it's something for a far, far away future :)

I, too, have been wondering if the android exclusive dragon (mammoth) can be had. Also an obsessive collector, once I get gatekeeper and marble it will be the only one I'm 'missing' but if it's android only it will probably stay missing!

PepperWoo
05-07-15, 01:55 PM
Back when the iOS functions were yet to be available on Android, I think the only dragons that weren't compatible with Android were the Champion dragons+habitat and the Treasure dragons+habitat (and other special types but I cannot vouch for them cause I didn't have them) but even then, I still get to keep those dragons. Sure they act like decorations whenever I would open my game on Android like I cannot move nor collect coins from them but they're still there. Hallelujah for the great Android update of January 2015, the iOS-only dragons are now functioning normally on both platforms even if they were yet to be offered on Android (past Crafting/Arena/World Event dragons). I think you should still try to get the Mammoth using a droid just in case. It's a basic colored dragon so I think it will still work fine even if you switch back to iOS.