PDA

View Full Version : Secret Recipes?

barbaraann72
05-06-15, 06:42 PM
I was just reading the game description in the Play Store (don't ask), and it mentions sharing secret recipes.

It's in the description for both RS and BS.

bobbyrae
05-06-15, 07:19 PM
Ahahaha. I wonder what that's about :D

http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x380/annjohnbobbyrae/7dca09b351e372f290de2f1ba54b0de5.jpg

I've never had secret recipes to share with anyone.

lauraleighashby
05-06-15, 09:37 PM
Wow....they must be really secret...and probably only 100 gems each!

holt987
05-07-15, 05:44 AM
It looks like, according to the description bobbyrae posted, that the secret recipes can only be shared with people that are your Facebook friends that you're playing with.

bobbyrae
05-07-15, 07:40 AM
Anyone here with the game linked to fb? Do you have secret recipes?

kooky panda
05-07-15, 10:31 AM
There are no secret recipes. This statement has been in the games since the beginning.

I believe it's referring to the ability to chat on each others walls and share your own recipes.

twospoons
05-07-15, 11:46 AM
well, here you go everybody: my not-at-all secret recipe.

CINNAMON WHIPPED CREAM: add 1 tsp cinnamon and 1 tbs sugar to 1 c cream (those are american measurements, sorry i don't know metric equivalents off the top of my head). whip cream. serve on your favorite chocolate cake, the denser the better. yummy! (if you like cinnamon. and whipped cream.)

sillygran
05-07-15, 03:42 PM
thank you it sounds delicious, and you made me laugh, also!

lynniefish
05-07-15, 03:45 PM

CINNAMON WHIPPED CREAM: add 1 tsp cinnamon and 1 tbs sugar to 1 c cream (those are american measurements, sorry i don't know metric equivalents off the top of my head). whip cream. serve on your favorite chocolate cake, the denser the better. yummy! (if you like cinnamon. and whipped cream.)

Omg, this will be perfect on my Aztec cake! Thank you, twospoons!

bobbyrae
05-07-15, 04:28 PM

I think it only works as sharing a secret recipe if you do it in game or through fb, though :p

(Sounds really yummy by the way...like I could just eat a mug of it or top off some hot chocolate with a hefty dollop)