PDA

View Full Version : Game Closes EVERYTIMEi CLICK FINISH

ElaineCarrel
05-06-15, 06:03 PM
Today when I returned to the game and clicked on the picture to check on the different challenges that I've been steadily working on I noticed that the NAILED IT one was expired! I could've sworn I'd had more days to complete it, but that's neither here nor there. However, I was curious to c what I'd have to do to complete it so I clicked on the FINISH BUTTON. EVERYTIME I did this the game closed and I was back on my Home Screen. I've closed all other open apps, shut down my iPad and powered it back up and everything else we're told to do in hopes of solving the problem. Nothing, nada, nope, it's still happening.

Help somebody plz! I'd really like to pick up construction tools I've missed by not completing this challenge.

I'm playing on iPad 2 w iOS 8.2 or 8.3 whichever is the latest iOS version, I'm still using the Tropical Cruise update. Not sure y, I just haven't gotten around to going back to the normal 1. EDIT I just went to the App Store and the Tropical Cruise Version is the newest or most current 1 they have. The regular version wasn't there. O well...

Thx in advance for any and all help given to me.

SparklyOctopus
05-06-15, 06:12 PM
Hello! We're currently taking a look at this. Thanks for your patience. :)

SparklyOctopus
05-06-15, 06:37 PM
Sorry about that! Unfortunately, the option to complete this expired quest should not have been available. We've removed the quest and you shouldn't be experiencing any crashing now.

ElaineCarrel
05-06-15, 07:20 PM
Thanks Sparklyoctopus ur the best.